Future with you

Please vote and support

It was almost evening and I am still mad. Harsh and I did open the gifts but I didn't talk to him at all. We opened the gifts and after looking at all the gifts and sending messages to everyone that gifted us, I went down to the living room.

I tuned to the music channel and I was hooked to TV. I felt a dip on the couch and saw Harsh beside me. I ignored him and kept looking at the TV. He put his arms around me and we were a bit closer. I swatted his hands away and got up.

He got up too and carried me. I shrieked and said "Harsh, put me down" He smirked and carried me to our room. He put me down and I hit him on his chest. I glared at him and said "What was that huh? I was listening to my favourite songs. Why did you bring me to our room?" He kissed me deeply shutting me completely. I kept hitting him on his chest and he took my hands in his.

He pushed me to the nearby wall and touched my waist in a very sensual. His touch made me shiver and I gasped. He pulled away and said "Kiss me love". My body listened to him and I started kissing him. He kept making patterns on my waist with his bare fingers and I drowned into his touch.

We pulled away and I took deep breaths. He made me sit with him on the bed said "I want you to listen to me Sam. I don't like that girl Sudha either. I didn't even talk to her. She came to our room and tried to talk with me. I ignored her and opened one of our gifts. She opened one and halfway into opening it, you came in. I could've stopped her from opening gifts but I didn't want to talk to her. Talking to her irritates me and you  knew that. That is why, I didn't stop her. That's all. Sam, I want you to trust me." I processed every single word he said. After a minute, I held his hands and looked at him. I said "I trust you a lot. I was mad at the fact that you could've stopped her but now I understand your reason. It's ok" and smiled at him. He kissed his cheeks and said "I am sorry for getting mad at you. I love you" He pushed on the bed and came on top of me.

I giggled and he said "A kiss on the cheeks isn't going to do anything. I was upset too you know, when you didn't speak with me almost 3 hours. I need a good happy kiss so I can be happy". I smiled and tried to push him. I looked at him and he mischievously smirked at me. I said "Harsh, not now. I have to go down. My cousins are here" He nuzzled on neck and said "Not until I get what I want" and after a few seconds he looked at me. We both began kissing and after a few minutes, we pulled away.

He said "Now, that was more like a kiss wifey. I am not upset now" I laughed and pushed him away. I ran to the washroom to adjusted my saree and hair. After coming out of the washroom, I gave him a kiss on his cheeks and ran down. 

I went to the kitchen and saw Sri and mom talking with each other. I carefully hugged Sri from the back and said "How are you baby mamma?" She giggled and said "I am very much fine to be Chithi and you seemed to scare off the great Sudha" I laughed and said "She deserved it. She pissed me off so much today and I lashed out at her. Did she leave for home?" Sri nodded and I said "Why are you standing by the way? Shouldn't you sit and relax?" I looked at mom and mom said "I've been telling her to relax but she doesn't listen. She is on her feet all the time" I made Sri sit on a chair and we were talking.

Harsh joined my cousins in the living room and they were all having fun. Later, we all had dinner and decided to watch a movie. Advay said "Let's watch something fun. Like comedy movie or horror" and smirked at me. I said "There's a pregnant lady here so no horror" The rest of them agreed too and we settled for a comedy movie.

Harsh sat beside me and said "I want to talk to you after the movie. It's about us" I nodded and we started watching the movie. After the movie, everyone left and Harsh and I went to our room. I got changed to his shirt and a shorts and hopped on to the bed.