My weakness

Please vote and support 😊

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Harsh asked his cousin if he can use his bike. His cousin agreed and went to the car. Harsh dragged me with him towards the bike. I said "Harsh, bike?" He said "Yeah. Why?" I asked him if he knew how to ride a bike in Chennai. He said "I have my license here" I was surprised and I said "Ok. Let's go" I hopped on the bike with him and he gave me the passenger helmet. I gave my purse to Niti and Harsh took my phone. He put it in his shirt pocket along with his phone. The cars moved first and then we moved. He said "Hold on to me tighter" I said "FYI, Advay has a bike and I have been in his bike before. I know how to sit on a bike. Now let's move". He pouted and muttered "Someones on fire" I glared at him playfully and said "I heard that". He said "Yeah, you are on fire today" I giggled and said "No, I am not. I was just trying to mess with you. Now let's go". He pouted and said "You are ignoring your husband the next day after marriage" I giggled again and we started out.  

We went to a forest themed restaurant. I remember going to this restaurant every time I was in Chennai. I said "Harsh. Such a classic place. I have been here a lot before" He said "I like the food here. And glad to know you've been here before." I smiled at him and held his hands. We walked in to the restaurant. After dinner, we left for the resort. I asked "Harsh, do you know the route to the resort?" He pulled his phone out and said "No. But you will help me with directions, right?" I said "I will but what if I give wrong directions? Don't get mad at me then" He said "I won't. And if you aren't sure, ask me to pull over, so I can see if we are going on the right direction" I agreed and we went to the resort.

We missed a couple of turns - one was my fault but Harsh made a quick detour and the other because the exit was closed. Nevertheless, we reached the resort. Harsh said "You did a good job with directions." I said "I was bad ok. I made you miss a turn" He said "It was just one turn. It doesn't even count". We settled in the room and I was browsing through social media. I realized that I don't have any pictures of me and Harsh in my social media accounts. I turned to Harsh and said "Harsh, you know I just realized I didn't post any of our marriage pictures at all. What was I thinking?" He said "Ok relax. Neither did I post. It's ok. " I agreed with him. He said "But, now that we are married, I feel that I should post one." I said "I feel that too. Let's post together" He agreed with me. 

After spending nearly half an hour, I decided to post 4 different photos from our wedding while Harsh posted the picture where he was tying the thali on my neck. He came closer and whispered "Ok, that's done. Now..." I quickly interrupted him and said "Movie time. Let's watch a movie. How about I pick a movie?" He said "How about a no" I whined and said "Why not? Come on Harsh, its not too late. Lets watch something fun. Please" He pulled me closer to him and asked "You really want to watch a movie" I said "Yes. Ok. You pick the movie and we will watch. Does that make it sound better for you?" He said "Ok. Fine. I will pick a movie but there's a challenge for you. If at all, you ask me to stop the movie. You will do everything I want" I gulped but I said "Challenge accepted. I will not ask you to stop the movie". We shook hands and the genre he picked made me gulp in fear. He picked horror. This man knows my weaknesses. I am going to face it. I will not make him to stop.

He picked Annabelle and told me to change my clothes. He gave me his shirt and I looked at him with questions. He said "It's April here. It's very hot as it is. Don't wear these night gowns. You will be sweating later. I mean the AC is on but still, wear short clothes. It will be comfortable." I agreed and he said "Wear your shorts and my shirt" I agreed and went to the washroom. I put my hair in a bun and removed my makeup. I came out of the washroom in his shirt and my shorts. He was wearing sweatpants and half sleeve shirt.

We both were on the bed and he pulled the duvet closer to us. He asked me if I was ready for the movie. I glared at him and I said "You are very mean. You purposely picked horror" He smirked and said "Well, wife. Challenge should be hard isn't it?" I pouted and he played the movie. I don't understand his obsession with horror movies. I slowly leaned closer to him. For the first couple of scary scenes, I didn't scream or react much. I wanted to win the challenge. He didn't specify if I should watch the movie. So I took my phone and I was strolling through Instagram. He saw me on my phone and took it away. I whined when he said "No phones love. Enjoy the movie". He was again invested in the movie. I covered my face with my hands. I guess he noticed me again. He said "Sam, stop this. You need to watch the movie" I removed my hands and said "No. This is cheating. You never specified all this." He said "Fine. You lose the challenge" I denied and agreed to watch the movie. Within 20 minutes, I hugged him and said "Please turn it off. This will haunt my dreams. Please" He turned it off and said "So you accept your defeat?" I pulled away and nodded.