First Kiss

Please vote and support. Thanks 😊

Samaira was shook. She didn't know what exactly to do. She was still. She didn't know if she should kiss him back or not. Harsh took her first kiss.  After a few seconds, she pulled away from his kiss. She took a deep breathe and looked at Harsh with shock filled eyes. Harsh kissed her again making her close her eyes. She tried to respond and slowly matched him. As the kiss got more passionate, she pulled away.

Samaira walked to the washroom and locked herself inside. She paced around the guest washroom trying to understand what happened a few minutes earlier. She then lightly touched her cheeks and she smiled at her reflection looking at the mirror. She liked the way he kissed her but she was scared of reverting the feelings back to him. It was her first kiss.

Harsh on the other hand thought maybe Samaira didn't like that he kissed her and that was why she might have walked out but he was confused because she kissed him back too. Samaira felt shy to look at Harsh and she decided to arrange her side of the closet and went to the room. Harsh noticed her being distant from him after the incident and he wanted to talk to her about it. He decided to wait for a few minutes initially but he knew it will make the situation more awkward and went towards the room.

Sam was arranging all her clothes and she failed to notice that Harsh was in the room. Harsh walked up to Samaira and said "Sam. Will you talk to me?" Samaira gasped and turned around. She said "God. Harsh. You scared me. And what do you mean by 'will you talk to me'? Why will I not talk with you?" Harsh raised his right eyebrow at her and said "Yeah, well someone walked out , sorry sorry, stormed out to the washroom" Samaira awkwardly smiled and said "Umm...about that...I am..." and Harsh said "Did you not like what happened there? I am sorry if I crossed the line" Samaira pulled him with her to the living room and huffed. She said "Did I tell you that I didn't like what happened? No right" Harsh nodded and she continued "I will be honest. This was my first kiss. I didn't know what to do and I panicked. And I am sorry. I didn't know how to react and I walked away. I am really sorry".

Harsh said "I don't know" and rolled his eyes. Samaira said "Please don't be upset. I said I am sorry" and frowned. Harsh teased Samaira and said "Maybe I might accept your apology if I do the thing again" Samaira's eyes widened more and said "You don't have to accept my apology and I have to arrange the closet" Harsh laughed at her reaction and pulled her cheeks. Samaira winced and playfully hit his hand. She said "Never pull my cheeks. It hurts". Harsh laughed and pulled her cheeks again. She glared at him and Harsh said "Ok.Let's go. I will finish the remaining works and you arrange your side of the closet" Samaira agreed and they both started the work.

After a couple of hours, Samaira was still arranging her side of the closet. Harsh ordered pizza for the both of them in the meanwhile. Harsh went to her and said "I got pizza for us. Come on". Samaira said "You go and eat. I will have later. I still have clothes to arrange" Harsh went and brought the box to their room. He fed her the pizza and Samaira looked at him with full of adoration. They both ate together and after a few hours finished up with the preparation. Harsh put his left around Samaira said "Our home is finally ready for us. Do you like it?" Samaira slightly leaned on his shoulder and said "I love it. Our little nest" and smiled. Soon they for each other house.

Samaira went home and rested her head on her mothers lap. She was watching TV with her mother. She said "Ma. I am going to miss this. You know resting my head on your lap while watching TV, throwing funny tantrums, everything."  Her mother gently caressed her hair and said "You know, you can come home and be with us anytime you want" Samaira said "I know Ma, in fact the new place is like an half an hour drive only. But it won't be the same right. Remember, you told me that Paati (Maternal grandmother) told you that the time before getting married is really special and no matter what happens, once that time is gone, you can never have it back. And that you still remember those moments." Devaki said "Yes, your Paati told that to me and we had so much fun. I still did have fun and made so many memories post marriage but you are right after that it was different as I had to be more mature and responsible". Samaira hugged her mothers waist and said "I am going to miss this time" Her mother picked her cheeks and Samaira winced. She said "Ma. Don't pinch my cheeks. It hurts". Her mother said "But, I like pinching" and pinched again.

The next week was busy for both the families as the ladies were flying to India for the wedding. Samaira wrapped her work by late Friday night. After finishing up her final packing, Samaira sat down on the floor in her bedroom. She looked around her room and smiled. All the good memories came in her thoughts. She smiled thinking about the time she spent time with her friends laughing at silly things while they came over, the way she laughed with her family and everything.

The next morning, Samaira brought her bags down so her brother can load the car. She felt emotional and hugged her dad. She said "I will be missing all this". Her father felt emotional and that is when he realized his daughter was all grown up and she will be a married woman in 2 weeks. He hugged his daughter and lovingly placed a kiss on the top of her head and said "I will miss my angel more". Devaki was being strong and said "Ok, enough of this Appa and daughter sentiment. Let's go" Sam understood her well and said "Let's go" and they departed for the airport. Sam closed her eyes on the way to the airport not wanting to cry. As much as she was happy to get married to Harsh, she felt equally emotional.

As they reached the airport, she saw Harsh and his family were there at the airport too. She smiled at him and he smiled back. They did their baggage scanning and Sam and her mother were ready to go under immigration. Before they left, Samaira hugged her father and her brother once again. Her brother whispered in her ear "Just tolerate it there for one week. I will be there soon. OK" and Samaira hummed. 

Harsh came up to her and said "I will be there in a week. Take care till then." Sam nodded and joined her mother, Vasundra, Niti and Aakru. 

So, Samaira and her mother left for India along with Vasundra, Niti and Niti's child for her marriage with Harsh. And Vishnu told Samaira to tolerate everything for a week? How was this chapter? Let me know in the comments. And please don't forget to vote and support. Thanks ❤️