Blushed

Please vote and support. Thanks 😊

It's been a month since Sam and Harsh's engagement. The extended families sent them warm messages. Harsh was welcomed into Ram and Devaki's extended family with a very warm welcome. Sam on the other hand had a happy welcome. 

Harsh and Sam have been constantly checking on the apartment progress and both of them liked how their future apartment was turning out. Harsh didn't want Sam to out money into the new apartment as he felt it was his responsibility to pay for all the interior decorations but Sam wanted to pitch in and she wanted both of them to put equal halves into the apartment. Reluctantly, Harsh agreed after some convincing by Sam. Sam hasn't asked her parents yet if she can spend the New Years with Harsh, and Harsh wanted an answer but he wasn't pressuring her on it. He would give her a reminder to ask.

It was a week before Diwali when Sam decided to ask her mother. She tagged along with her mother for Diwali shopping and while she was driving, she asked her mother "Ma, can I ask you something?" Her mother asked her what and she said "Ma, actually on the night Harsh and I got engaged, he asked me something." Her mother asked "What did he ask? And its been a month Sam, ippo (now) you are telling me? Anyway, what is it?" Sam said "Ma, he asked me if him and I can spend the New Years together. I told him I have to ask you and Appa and he said OK, and I didn't know how exactly to ask but I thought I should ask you today." Her mother didn't answer and Sam thought her mother wouldn't allow. 

After buying all the essentials for Diwali, they both left for home. Her mother said "I don't have any problem but ask dad about you and Harsh spending new year together" and Sam agreed. Before they reached home, her mother said "I have a better plan. Harsh wants to ring New Years with you right? Why don't I invite his family over for dinner and that way you both can ring the new year together and you could also spend new year with us. You know Appa and I won't get a chance like this after you are married. So what say? Sam liked the idea and instantly agreed. She said "Ma, this is the best idea and trust me I want to spend New Years with you, Appa and Vishnu but Harsh and I didn't want to just outrightly say No to him". Her mother understood her point and they both reached home.

On Diwali, Vasundra invited Sams family over for dinner. They reached Harsh's house and everyone were talking about the marriage preparations that were taking place in full swing. Harsh loved what Sam was wearing and he wanted to be alone with her for a while. He looked at his sister and signalled her through his eyes and she knew what he wanted. She made some excuse and took Sam to Harsh's room. Sam identified his room and asked Niti "Niti, why are we going to Harsh's room? Your room was in the other side right? At least that's what Vasundra aunty showed me the last time." Niti said "Ya the one in the opposite is  mine. I have to take something from his room, that's all. Come" and took her to his room.

Harsh was waiting there for her. Niti and Sam walked in and Sam figured out it was the siblings idea. Niti said "Now, I know Sams dad is strict just like ours and I am helping you both. You get 5 minutes so speak with each whatever it is. OK?" Harsh nodded and said thanks. She went out and Sam was staring at him. She said "You asked Niti?" and he nodded. He said "Well I thought I should compliment you and I couldn't do it downstairs plus they make so much fun of us that it's so hard to speak let alone give you a compliment" Sam said "You are getting cheesy at times Mr. But I agree the teasing has been going non-stop. I also have something to tell you" and continued "I asked mom about New Years and she agreed but she said she will be inviting you all over for dinner that night so that way, we both get to ring new year together and at the same time I spend time with my family too." He agreed with her and held her hand. She smiled at him and he said "Thanks for asking aunty. And this saree looks great on you. So beautiful" Sam blushed and looked away. He chuckled and she said "5 minutes are about to be over. Let's go". He gave her a disapproving look and said "Mood killer" and walked with her. 

After dinner, the parents were still discussing about the preparations while the others started playing with crackers. Harsh wanted to light one with Sam and pulled her with him to light a cracker. He said "This is our unofficial first Diwali" and Sam said "Aiyooo not the cheesy lines Harsh, please" and Niti heard them and she started laughing.

Sams look

Sams look

Do you like the new version of Harsh? How was this chapter? Let me know in the comments. And please don't forget to vote and support. Thanks ❤️