Making her talk

Please vote and show your support 😊

Harsh's POV

I reached my in-laws house and rung the bell. Sam opened the door and the look on her face was so funny. She looked at me as if she's seeing me for the first time. I gave her a wink and walked in.

She followed me back in to the house. I went and sat with uncle. She kept glaring at me. I said "Sam, can you get me a glass of water? or coffee maybe?" She huffed and went to the kitchen.

I had a normal conversation with uncle and Vishnu joined us too. Aunty came with Sam and we all were talking. I said "Aunty, I know I said Sam can stay here but since she's going for a work trip next week, I thought I will take her out with me for the two nights that she's here." Aunty smiled and agreed. Sam said "We can go out some other time. Your friend is here too. Spend time with him. I will spend some time with my folks" Aunty lightly hit her arm and said "Oye, Harsh wants to spend time with you. Stop being a kid and spend time with him. Po ready aagu (Go get ready)" She huffed and went to her room but before going she gave me a glare.

I excused and went to her room. There my fireball was getting dressed. I went and hugged her from the back. She kept a straight force and wore her accessories. I moved her hair to the side and placed a small kiss near her ear. She shivered a bit and tried to move. I held her tightly and kissed her there again. She said "I have to get ready. Can you move?" with a straight face. I made her look at me and kissed her cheeks. I said "I know you are upset wifey and by the end of tonight, I promise you, I will make you smile" She looked everywhere but me.

She got ready in a few minutes and we left her parents house. I took her to the beach where we both said our first 'I love you' to each other. She looked at me  and her eyes were twinkling with happiness and love. I opened the door for her and she walked out. I held her hands and we both walked around the beach. She said "I heard what your friend spoke about me the other day when I made breakfast. I was upset but I didn't want to show it. And then today morning, all I wanted was to spend time with you. But, clearly that got ruined and I got mad because we just joined back for work and here I am already going away for a week. So, I felt upset and wanted to cool myself. But in that process, I ignored you". I stopped walking and thought why does she still hide her emotions.

I pulled her towards me and hugged her. She hugged me tighter and caressed my hair gently. I tried to pull away but she had her hold on me. She said "Can we stay like this for a few more seconds please? I don't get to hug my husband now a days at home" I chuckled lightly and hugged her. We pulled away and I said "Love, you have to speak with me about all this. If you keep your feelings inside you, how will I understand what you are going through? And love, I know the way Atul has been with you isn't good. I will talk to him ok? But because of all these, you shouldn't have left. You should've screamed at me then and there." She laughed lightly and hit me on my arm. She went on her toes and lightly kissed my cheeks. She said "I will do as you say. I am sorry".

I held her by her waist and said "Anything?" Her eyes widened and she said "Chi, no. I meant I will follow the things you said as in sharing what I feel and all that. Very bad Harsh". She tried to walk away but I  pulled her back and twirled her around. I put her down slowly and she pecked my lips and ran to the car. I chased her to the car and as she was about to enter the car, I pinned her to the door and smashed my lips on her. We kissed each other with full of love for each other. Sam pushed me a bit and I knew she wanted to breathe. We pulled away and she looked with a shy smile and blush.

I held her chin and pecked her lips again. She blushed again and I said "Shall we go home?" She looked at me and nodded. We went home and I carried her from the parking lot. She squealed and said "Harsh, put me down. Stop this" I said "Never" and we reached our apartment. 

I made Sam open the apartment and Atul looked at us with a weird expression. I carried to Sam to our room and locked the door. I slowly put her on the bed and she said "Harsh, what was that? Your friend saw us like that?" I said "Like what love? I carried my wife inside my apartment. Who is he?" She shook her head and got up and I stood up too. She said "Calm down, I am going to change to night clothes. No need to chase me" I laughed and in a few minutes she came out in her night wear.

She joined me to the bed and kept her head on my chest. She kept drawing patterns on my hand while listening me speak to her. In a few minutes, she slowly slept and hugged me.

I woke up in the morning and found the bed empty. I went to the washroom to brush my teeth and right when I came out, there she walked in with a breakfast tray. She gave me a wink and placed the tray beside the bed. She locked our door and walked to me. She made me sit and said "I felt bad for getting mad at you yesterday. So here is a kutti (small) apology breakfast" I kissed her forehead and said "Silly wife. You don't have to feel bad. You can get mad at me whenever you want". I opened the lid that she covered the breakfast with. There was heart shaped pancakes with fruits decorated on top and table syrup on side with a hot cup of coffee for me. She smiled and said "I hope you like it" I pecked her lips and said "I love it wifey". She smiled and I asked "What about yours?" She said "Open the next one. I have mine in there." I saw another plate with heart shaped pancakes. I smiled at her and we both had our breakfast together.

Harsh and Samaira finally spent some time together.

How was this chapter? Let me know in the comments.

Also, please don't forget to vote and show your support. Thanks ❤️