Chapter 15

DAY 13

Jayme's POV

I woke up feeling mischievous and evil. Today's revenge prank was going to be the best thing that I've ever accomplished. Of course, I was worried about taking the prank too far but at this rate, they kinda deserve it. It's one thing to prank someone but it's another when you're the only one being prank. 

A target.

I quickly got took my meds, got dressed, and made my way downstairs with the girls for breakfast.

"Good morning, girls!" Joven exclaimed when we three walked into the breakfast area. 

We all greeted him back, I went over and gave him a quick hug. Just as I was about to get food, I remembered that I wanted to talk to Mr. Andrews before everything. 

"Oh! Be right back, sorry!" I shout out while running out of the breakfast area and into the lobby. 

"Mr. Andrews! Hi!" I enthused. I was extra happy today.

"Why, hello there! I see you're all excited about today!" He said, mirroring my enthusiasm. 

"I am, they all deserve it." I say.

"Oh, speaking of such. I saw them messing with your chair this morning before you arrived. I'm looking out for you." He whispered to me, leaning in a little bit.

"Think it's another prank?" I ask him. 

"If it is, it gives you more reason to continue with today's plan." He gives me a wink. I chuckle slightly and then back away.

"Any new developments with the daily question?" I ask. 

"There isn't, but I guess that's a good thing. With our policy, if no one claims it by the end of the day, it's all yours." He tells me. 

"I don't want to be selfish and say that I hope someone doesn't call..." I trail off.

"There's a difference between selfishness and wanting to care for something or someone. It would be selfish if you wanted it to make yourself look pretty, but you want to take care of it and give it another chapter in its story." He tells me. 

"Thanks, Mr. Andrews. I better be going to breakfast. And I'll be sure to check out my chair before I sit." I tell him. 

We say goodbye and I go back to the breakfast area. I grab some food and look to see only one chair left. It's between Keith and Wes. 

"Jay, sit here. We saved this spot just for you." Keith waved me over. 

"That's not suspicious at all." I say. I quickly place my food down and look at the two with squinted eyes.

"What did you do to it?" I asked them. They just gave me offended looks and acted obviously.

"Nothing!" Wes said.

"So what was the chair you all were messing with this morning?" I say, their eyes went wide.

"Oh, you must be referring to the one we fixed this morning! The seat was coming off but that's the chair that I'm sitting in." Shayne quickly told me.

"Oh, okay..." I trailed off, believing them. 

I pulled the chair out and went to sit in it, only for the chair to break under me!

"Are you serious right now!" I complain. That hurt my butt!

The group erupted into laughter, even Damien was a part of this prank. I quickly remembered my plan for the day so I wasn't that mad knowing that I would get back at them later.