Chapter 4

DAY 4

Jayme's POV

I woke up this morning excited and full of energy. Damien's pep talk really helped. My friends believed in me and that was enough.

I quickly got into my outfit and placed my oversized shirt over it. I walked out the door, without the girls, and went down to the breakfast area. I waved and smiled at Wes, Mari, and Olivia since they were already in there and grabbed some eggs and bacon. I knew that I was going to need some food and water in my system since I was going to be out in the heat most of the day.

Everyone eventually came down and grabbed food but I finished before everyone else. I had something in mind that I wanted to do. I quickly ran to the front desk only to find the same older gentleman there from yesterday afternoon.

"Good morning, sir! How are you?" I ask.

"I am doing just fine, and how about you? You seem to be full of energy!" He smiles at me.

"Sorry, today is the first day of filming so I'm excited! Also, can I ask your name?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Ah, my name is Mr. Andrews. I've worked here for almost 43 years! I'm going to guess you are going to ask about the situation from yesterday afternoon?" He winked at me.

"That obvious huh?" I chuckle. He chuckles back and shakes his head.

"Still unclaimed. May I ask why you are so interested?" He asks me.

"I'm not sure. It's just... It looks like it has a story. It looks like it was worn for the longest time being beaten and battered but cherished at the same time as if it was priceless..." I say.

"I like the way you look at things." He smiles at me and then looks behind me. "Oh, someone is looking for you." He says pointing to Damien who's looking at us from the doorway of the breakfast area.

"Ok, but will you tell me if--" "They're waiting on you, go!" He waves me away making me chuckle.

"Hey, Domino." I say.

"Domino?" He questions with a chuckle.

"Shush, I heard it as I said it." I laughed, embarrassed.

We both went outside and got into the van, heading to the set.

-----

"Smosh Summer Games Apocalypse!" We all shout into the camera.

"We are doing Zombie Punishment Shootout!" Matt shouts.

He introduces my team and we all chant our name while running into the camera frame.

Lasercorn got Mari to write "The Streak" around his belly button before starting and it was really funny, as well as visual nipples which was just hilarious.

"Also hey, some of you are probably going 'Wow! Who's that gorgeous lady over there?' Well! This is one of our editors and leaders who's been with us basically forever, Jayme or Jay Sullivan!" Matt shouts pointing to me. Everyone claps for me and I dramatically curtsied, causing laughter to break out.

"Yeah! Hi guys! I'm here to show these tea bags how it's done!" I shout over to the other team.

"Oh! Shots fired!" Sarah laughs.

Matt starts explaining the rules for the game and the famous zombie celebrities we'll be shooting.

"Alright, whose team is going first?!" Matt shouts.

"Mushroom Clou- I don't know." Damien says causing me to laugh.

"Why don't we send Wes? The guy who actually knows how to shoot guns!" Joven says causing me to snicker.