Chapter 7

(*Is it just me but who else just adores old-style swimsuits?*)

DAY 7

Jayme's POV

I woke up to a sudden loud noise which made me scream and jump out of bed. I look over to see Olivia with an air horn in her hands and the other girls laughing.

"What the heck?!" I scream at them while laughing. I couldn't be mad at them even though waking up like that would surely make my chest hurt later.

"I'm sorry! We had to! It was just the perfect opportunity!" Olivia defends herself. I quickly throw my blanket at her which knocks her over making us all laugh.

I was awake after that prank so I ended up getting ready and heading out the door. I was halfway down the stairs when my phone goes off. I quickly take it out and look at the screen. Ian texted me asking if I was doing okay after yesterday which was sweet. I shot him a quick text saying that I was and that I was headed to breakfast at that current second.

I make it to the breakfast area a minute later and head straight for the food. I grab some waffles and a fruit cup and sat down, but since I was feeling creative today, I put the fruit on my waffles and pour syrup over it.

"Oh! Jay's getting fancy all up in here!" Wes shouts over to me, looking at my waffles.

"Get on my level peasants!" I mock in an old-English accent.

"How dare thee mock me!" I hear Damien shout next to Wes, using the same accent.

I couldn't help but laugh at this. Wes and Damien joined my laughter a second later. I quickly cleared my throat, not wanting to laugh too much as my voice was rather loud.

"You okay, you stopped laughing suddenly?" Wes asked me.

"Yeah, I just didn't want to be too loud since some people are still sleeping." I respond.

"Sleep is for the weak!" Ian shouts from the doorway, causing us to burst out in laughter once again, not stopping this time for silly reasons.

"Are there any plans for the day, Ian?" Damien asks him.

"Nope, it's a chillax day for us. That's why a lot of people are sleeping in today." Ian said.

"Well, the girls weren't." I say to myself with a quiet laugh.

"Huh?" Wes inquires.

"The girls woke me up with an airhorn this morning." I tell them with a laugh.

"Man! That's the second prank on you!" Damien said.

"Third." Both Wes and I said at the same time.

"Me and Joven scared her last night." Wes says with a nervous smile.

"Well, just be careful, Jay might prank you guys back." Ian says with a smirk.

We all shared a quick laugh and started talking about anything and everything, well, almost everything. It was only then that I saw the time.

"Oh gosh, it's already 1 PM!" I say, pointing to the clock.

"Dang! We talked for a while! Anyone have plans for the day?" Ian asked.

"Wes and I promised Shayne that we'd film a small challenge with him here soon." Damien said.

"Nice, what about you, Jay?" Ian turned to me.

"I think I'll check out the pool. I just wish I had someone come with me though, even if they don't want to swim. It's just a rule of mine to never be alone in a pool just in case, you know." I say.