Legend of Zelda arc (Part 2): Rescuing kind allies! (Feat. Tatsumi & Esdeath)

Ben's legs felt tired as he tried to keep up with the team as they were on their way to rescue some allies under the control of the Ganon Calamity and Riser. He was also scared, thinking this would be a dangerous mission, and thought he wouldn't survive this one "L-Link?"

Link looks down at the boy. "What's wrong, Ben?"

"What if the allies we're trying to save might end up killing me, even when I'm not strong enough to fight against them?... Before Riser knocked me out in space, he said that I'm a stupid pathetic kid and is nothing to Rias..." He sheds a tear just thinking about it

Link smiled at the kid. "Don't worry, Ben. I see you as a strong kid and determined to accomplish the mission you want to finish."

Zelda looks at the kid and smiles as well. "Link is right, Ben. You're kind, cute, determined, and the sweetest person I've ever met!"

The kid blushes, flustered after hearing what Zelda said, but smiles. "T-Thank you, Zelda. And thank you too, Link."

Link and Zelda smiled at the boy. "You're welcome, kid."

Asia smiles and nods. "I strongly agree with them! You are that kind of person we all see and love!"

-later-

Ben and the rest of the team make it to the place Zelda told them about when they rested at a camping site once. It was almost like a temple from the looks of it "...Are you sure that this is the place, Zelda?"

Zelda looks down at the cute kid and nods. "I'm sure of it, Ben. At least there won't be any-" She was then interrupted as a colossal beast showed up in front of them

 At least there won't be any-" She was then interrupted as a colossal beast showed up in front of them

(Credit to the artist)

"...guards are blocking our way."

Ben was speechless and shocked by this and fainted, still in surprise as he didn't know how to react to the beast that showed up in front of him and the rest of the team out of nowhere without warning

Link brought out his sword, ready to fight. "Alight! Let's do this!!!!"

-a couple of minutes later, during the battle-

Link regains his breath after fighting the beast with the rest of the team "God...When Will this monster die?!"

"I can help!!!" Just then, a figure popped out of nowhere and chopped the beast's arm off clean "That should give us more time."

Asia looks at the figure, confused and surprised at the same time. "Who are you, sir?"

 "Who are you, sir?"