Kirby arc (Part 1): Save all of the friends! (Feat. Banjo-Kazooie)

Manic was in a room at the comet observatory, which was new to the observatory called the studio room, and he was excited about this. "Hey, Sonic! Sonia! Mom! Come in here!! I wanna show you guys something!!"

Sonic walks into the room to where Manic is. "What do you want to show us, Ma- WOW!!!"

Sonia & their mother were surprised as well. "Wow!! The drum set looks amazing, Manic!!!"

(Credit to the person who owns this drum set)

Manic smiles. "Hehe. Thank you, guys. It took a lot of work for me to get this bad boy all set up. And I couldn't have done it without that amazing kid, Ben. This setup is kind of much the beginning. As time goes by while Ben is on his journey, I'll use my time to make this drum set grow even bigger! And I'll also include another drum set behind this one just like Neil Peart does for his drum kit!"

Sonic looks around himself as if he didn't see the boy anywhere. "Oh yeah...Where is Ben anyway?"

Manic also looks around himself and looks back at Sonic as he shrugs, "Beats me, Sonic. I think he must be resting in the bedroom right now after helping me out with setting up this drum set up..."

Yor smiles as she chuckled a little "I believe he needed it. After all, we had to go through many enemies back in Panty's and Stocking's world."

Panty looks at Yor and nods. She couldn't get over the moment Yor went Berserk on killing G-man bit by bit. "More like when you just went at it and murdered the living hell out, G-man! I never knew that you were powerful!"

Yor looks at Panty and giggles innocently. "Hehe. Yeah. You're not wrong about that"

-meanwhile, in the bedroom-

Ben was resting in bed feeling relaxed as he wasn't aware that his head was lying on something other than a pillow

Pyra looks down at Ben and smiles, feeling his head on her lap. She thinks, "Fufufu~ This kid is just too pure & adorable for this world. I don't want to see the last of this adorable shota kid and see his cute face~."

Ben slowly opened his eyes from his sleep as he saw Pyra looking down at him, smiling