☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 26⛄

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠."

It's been a week since Seulgi saw her parents. She was happy and sad at the same time. But its okay. She already said a proper goodbye to her parents.

Seulgi went inside the room to pack her things. They had trained for a long time and decided to go to their own home. Irene was sitting down on the bed while looking at her phone.

They didn't talk for a long time and ignoring each other. Actually, Seulgi was the one who ignored Irene. Irene had tried to talk to the girl but failed. So she gave up.

They had grown distant lately and their friends were worried about them.

After packing their stuffs, they put their things inside Irene's car. They then bid goodbye to Namjoon and drove off.

Irene was silently driving while listening to Joyri bickering about foods. Yeri had finished all the foods and Joy was angry about that.

"Why the fuck are you eating all the foods?!"

"I'm hungry, you shit head!"

"Shit head?! Come here you!!"

"Stop fighting, you two!!!" Wendy shouted and pulled Joy away from Yeri. Seulgi just keep quiet while listening to some songs.

Irene looked at Seulgi and sighed, "Are you hungry, Seul?"

Seulgi just shook her head and close her eyes. Irene bit her lips and tighten her grip on the steering wheel. Why is this so painful? She was trying to protect Seulgi but it makes her hurt even more.

She doesn't know why and she doesn't want to. Is it because of how deep her love was to the girl beside her?

It was night and Irene was laying on the bed. She was tired and slowly drifted to sleep.

"Joohyun? Wake up, honey."

Irene opened her eyes and saw her grandmother smiling at her. "Grandma? W-What . . . I-I thought you dead?"

"Yes, i'm already dead. This is all just a memory."

"W-Why are you here?" Irene asked coldly but tears rolling down on her cheeks. She missed her grandmother so much that she sometimes couldn't sleep.

Haesun chuckled and sat beside Irene, "I know that you had problem, Joohyun. And, it must be a love problem."

Irene giggled and nodded, "I just wanted to protect Seulgi but now I hurt her feelings."

"You know, Joohyun, I was around the same age as yours when I decided to be with your grandfather. We were both still very young, so everyone was against it."

"We were happy, but they was as much happiness as there was pain."

Haesun hold Irene's hand and sigh, "The future you choose might also be more painful . . . than you can imagine."

Irene looked down and smile, "So I should get together with Seulgi?"

"Yes, honey." Haesun said and looked at the door that opened by itself. Irene gasped as she saw Seulgi with a white dress, smiling at her.

Haesun smile at Seulgi, "I guess it's time for you to do it right? Stop worrying about your status as one of the Bae, and be yourself, Joohyun."

Suddenly, Haesun disappeared and Seulgi was also disappeared too.

"SEULGI!" Irene screamed and sat up from the bed.

Oh. It was just a dream, Irene thought.

She looked at the clock and it was 2a.m. Irene quickly went outside and grabbed a car key.

She started the car and drove off to Seulgi's house.

Meanwhile, Seulgi was laying on the sofa while staring at the ceiling. She was tired but cannot sleep. Suddenly, she heard someone knocking and went to the door.

It was snowing heavily outside so Seulgi thought maybe that person wanted to stay here until morning. She opened the door and her eyes wide open when she saw a familiar girl smiling at her.

"Hey, Seul."

Seulgi was about to close the door but Irene quickly went inside. "Sigh, what do you want now?"

"Seulgi, I'm sorry for what I have done to you. I had hurt your feelings and broke your heart. I'm sorry. I realised that this is not protecting you but hurting you instead. Can you . . . forgive me?"

Seulgi's eyes were filled with tears and nodded, "Yes. But on one condition."

"W-What is it?"

"Please take me as your girlfriend again."

Irene smiled and wipe the tears that fall from Seulgi's eyes, "Anything for you, love."

Seulgi smiles and pecked Irene's lips. Irene giggled and kissed the latter's lips passionately.

The kiss slowly become deeper and needier and Irene couldn't help herself but to reveal the secret that she keeps from Seulgi.

"I-Irene." Seulgi moaned as she accidentally touch the bulge on the center of Irene's pants. Irene groaned and pinned Seulgi to the wall.

"I'm really sorry, baby and I will show you how much I love you."

___________________

Err soo, for my readers opinion, should I write smut for the next chapter?