☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 6⛄

"𝐖𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞

"𝐖𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞."

"So, there's this girl who i accidentally bumped yesterday. She's kinda cute, though." Joy said to Seulgi as they  ordered coffee for them.

"What a lucky girl, you are. Last time, I meet a girl, she tried to kill me." Seulgi said, making Joy laughed. They then continued chatting until Joy saw a girl that she saw earlier standing in front to the door.

"Seulgi, can you wait for me here? I think I saw her." Joy said and went outside.

Wendy who noticed Joy quickly walked away but . . .

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Joy shouted and Wendy stopped walking. "I-I forgot that I need to do the laundry."

Great job, Wendy. Who the hell cares about that now. Joy walked toward her and hold her hand, "But I want to hang out with you."

That words keep repeating in Wendy's mind. Is this how fall in love feels like? Her heart was pounding, her face was turning crimson.

"Let's go." Joy smiled and pulled Wendy inside her car. Irene chuckled and suddenly,

"Irene?"

A soft and sweet voice asked. Irene turned around and was shocked to see Seulgi standing in front of her.

"What are you doing here? Wait, i-is that a mustache?" Seulgi asked while pointing at the fake mustache that Irene was wearing.

"A-Ah, well, I-I just helping my friend." Irene said and threw the freaking mustache away. Seulgi nodded and give the ice coffee to Irene. Irene looked at the ice coffee and then her, "What?"

"I-I thought y-you will be t-thirsty." Seulgi said while looked down. "I don't need your drink. Your pathetic human's drink disgusted me." Irene said and walked to her car.

Seulgi just standing there, not knowing what to do.

"Yah! Are you coming or not!?!" Irene yelled, making Seulgi flinched.

"W-What?"

"I said, are you coming or not?! Cmon, I wanted to go to my village! Hurry, you slow bear!" Irene rolled her eyes and went inside the car.

'She wanted me to come?' Seulgi thought and quickly went inside the car. Then, Irene drove off. It is a two hours drive from their city to Irene's village.

"So how do you feel sitting in the car alone with the vampire?" Irene asked, not taking eyes away from the road.

"I-It's quite cool?"

"Cool? It will not be really that cool if I suck your blood." Irene grinned. Seulgi look down, starting to feel cold. Irene notice it and asked, "Cold? You should wear thick jacket. It's freaking winter."

"W-Well, yeah. I like the cold but it's really really cold in here . . ." Seulgi said and look down. Suddenly, Seulgi feel a hand in top of hers. She blushed as soon as she realised it was Irene's hand.

Her hand was cold but warmth at the same time. Irene was blushing too and said, "I-Is it warm?"

Seulgi bit her lips and nodded, "Yeah." Irene and Seulgi just kept quiet, neither of them doesn't know what to said.

But Irene's hand still on top of Seulgi's, keeping her hand warmth.