☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 34⛄

"𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬?"

They pulled away from the hug after hearing the applause from their friends. And surprisingly, Namjoon was there too and he was smiling to them.

"That was the best performance!" He said and patted Irene's back.

"W-What are you doing here?" Yeri asked and Namjoon quickly change into a serious one, "So, i'm here cause I'm about to give you a mission."

"Mission?"

"Yes, do you see this ball?" Namjoon asked as he show the picture of the purple ball that looks like an onion. Irene raised her eyebrow and nod, "Yeah. Why?"

"You need to catch it."

"Pfft, that's easy." Joy said and smirk, making the four girls nodded. Namjoon chuckled, "Okay fine. I'll send you a location of where this ball is. And don't think that this ball is easy to . . . catch." and then, he disappeared.

Irene scoffed and crossed her arms, "Is this ball really that hard to catch?"

"Of course, not. Cmon, let's go." Wendy said and the four of them went closer to Irene and Irene then use her power to teleport the five of them to some unknown place.

It was a castle.

They looked around but no one were there

They looked around but no one were there. Nobody.

"Where are we?" Seulgi asked, still looking at the castle in amazed. Wendy checked the location but it can't be detect. "I don't know. It doesn't show here. It must be the castle in another world."

Yeri gulped, "Let's go inside." she whispered and the five of them walked inside the castle. The door swing open by its own and they went inside to find the purple ball that Namjoon said.

They walk and walk but nothing. It's empty until they arrived at the garden place. They went inside and Joy saw a purple ball on the table.

"I found it!" Joy exclaimed and pointed at the ball.

The four of them looked at the ball and laugh, "Its easy to find actually!"

"But what does Namjoon mean by hard to catch?"

"Oh, don't think too much, Seul. Now, we got this ball, we can go home now." Yeri said and as she was about to take it, the ball suddenly move by its own. It began to bounce and hit Yeri's face, really hard.

Yeri fall down and look at the ball in shocked, "It can move."

"Yes, we see that!" Wendy shouted and ran to the ball but end up fell down on the floor. The three of the girls that still standing, quickly chase the ball that bouncing up and down to the hall. Joy ran faster and catch it, "Yes, finally!"

But unfortunately for her, the ball break free from her grip and hit her face.

"FUCK YOU, BALL!" Joy shouted while glaring at the ball. Irene ran to the ball and use her power to freeze it. But, even the powers couldn't stop it. The ball just bounce and bounce and bounce until . . .

"I got it!" Seulgi shouted and hold the ball tightly. But the ball was so strong that it can break free from Seulgi's grip. The ball then bounce on the table and Yeri quickly went to it.

"Okay, little ball. I won't hit you, if you don't hit me. Deal?"

She was about to catch the ball when suddenly, the ball hit her and Irene faces, making the two of them fell down.

"OUCH, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YET!" Irene shouted and punch the wall beside her. Wendy look around and saw a small cage on top of the shelf. She grabbed it and chase the ball.

"CATCH IT, SEUNGWAN!"

"CATCH IT!!"

The four of them shouted at their friend who was chasing the ball. Wendy quickly grabbed the ball and threw it inside the cage and quickly locked the cage door.

"YES!" They all cheered and Yeri keeps teasing the ball, telling it can't go anywhere.

"Wow, it's a beautiful place." Seulgi said and all of them look around the castle. It is indeed a very beautiful and cosy place to stay. But they need to go home now.

Irene then teleport them to her house. Irene, Seulgi, Wendy and Joy sat on the sofa, panting. It's really hard to catch the ball though.

Yeri keeps teasing the ball until she accidentally open the cage door, making the ball bounce up and down to the kitchen.

She nervously look at her friends that were tired. "Uh, guys?"

"Yeah?" Wendy look at her in confusion.

"Well, it got loose."

The four of them groaned and stand up, "WHY?!?!"

"SORRY! I TRIED, OKAY?!"