☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 36⛄

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭."

"Come here, little doggie!" a boy yelled at the little puppy that was running to its owner.

"Excuse me, is this your dog?" he asked and the taller man nod, smiling warmly at the little boy. "Do you want to play with him?"

"Yes!" the boy excitedly nod and they began to play at the large field near the school. The man just watch them from afar and get ready if a bad person trying to do bad things to his dog and the boy.

Suddenly, the sky become darker and darker. Its like almost it almost raining.

"Hey, kid! It's almost raining! Cmon, I send you home!" The man said and the boy just ran to him. But the dog just stay there, seems like it's staring at something.

"Jun, come here!" He yelled but the dog still staring at the thing behind them. The dog then began to bark, making its owner sigh, "I don't know why he like this." he said to the boy and was about to walk to the dog when suddenly, a deep demonic voice said, "Stop."

The man turned around and was stunned by his scary appearance. The boy slowly turned into a cruel vampire and eat the man greedily.

Bogum laughed at them and went to the dog, "Its your turn." he whispered and step on the dog face, making the blood sprayed all over his black shirt.

Now the world that peaceful at first, began to fall in the wrong hand of the darkest, cruel vampire.

Hongseok was walking to the training room and saw Seulgi sitting on the couch while crying. He feel sympathy for her and went to her, "Is there something that make you feel sad today, Ms Kang?"

Seulgi lift her head up and nod, "I-I just feel sad. My parents has just leave me."

"But Irene was here to take care of you right?" Hongseok raised his eyebrow and sit beside her. Seulgi sighed and close her eyes, "Yes, she is. But she was too busy with works."

Hongseok feels guilty about his past and how he messed things up just to defeat his ex wife father. He needs to explain to his daughter. He needs to reveal his true identity.

"I think I should go now. I need to practice more like the others. See you later, Mr Kang." Seulgi said and bowed. She was about to go when suddenly,

"Kang Seulgi."

Seulgi turned around and nervously smiles at him, "Y-Yes, sir?"

Hongseok look at him and sigh, "Can you tell me more about your father?" Seulgi looking at him in confusion before nodding, "Sure. He's really a good father to me. But sadly, he got killed. But, his eyes doesn't match mine even though mommy said that I got my eyes from him."

"Do you wanna know why his eyes doesn't same like you?"

Seulgi nodded, wanting to know the answer for a question that she wanted to know.

"Its because he's not your real dad."

Seulgi frowned, "What? I-I'm an adopted?"

"No no no." Hongseok shook his head and went closer to her, "Your mom and your bioligical dad has divorced a long time ago."

As Hongseok explained to her, Irene and Namjoon were walking to the living room when suddenly, they saw Seulgi crying with Hongseok trying to explain the situation.

Irene clenched her fist, "This bitch." she hissed and was about to attack Hongseok but Namjoon stop her, "Just let them be. It's her father, after all."

Back to Hongseok and Seulgi scene,

"And she end up marrying with him." Hongseok said.

"I-Is daddy a bad guy?" Seulgi asked, still scared for knowing this dark secret of her family. Hongseok shook his head and look straight into Seulgi's eyes, "He truly loves you, Seulgi. That's why your mom married him."

"But how do you know this story?" Seulgi asked curiously. She look at Hongseok and raised her eyebrow.

Hongseok sighed and warmly smiles at her, "Its because im your father, Seulgi. Your bioligical father."

Seulgi's eyes widened open, "Father? I-I still have dad?"

"Of course, you still have me. You can call me daddy like how you call him." Hongseok said and he was shocked when Seulgi hugged him tightly.

He smiles and patted her head, "I promise I'll never leave you again, Seulgi."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

But unfortunately the promise that the father and daughter make has to be break . . . because of the cruel vampire that will steal their lives.