⛄𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 39☃️

(listen to this song👆 while reading this

(listen to this song👆 while reading this.)

"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞."

    9 MONTHS LATER

"Alright, here's the thing that you wanted." Joy said and give the yellow box to Wendy. Wendy smiles and open it, "Ah, thank you, babe."

Yeri was watching the movie while Irene just sat on the sofa in silence. After the battle and what happened to Seulgi, she's not herself anymore.

She didn't really talk too much and just answer with the short sentences. Irene was really depressed about what happened.

Yeri look at the window and saw so many red, orange, yellow and brown leaves falling one by one. "Its autumn now!" She said excitedly and ran to the balcony.

The excitement in her voice remind Irene of Seulgi. She clenched her fist, trying hard not to cry.

After Seulgi fainted, she was brought to the hospital and they never heard about her after that. No one knows what actually happened to Seulgi. Is she dead? Or is she still alive? No news about her.

Irene always pray for her girlfriend. Hoping that she will see her smile again. Hoping that she will see her excitement about something. She miss her so much. Everyone does. But no one understands what Irene feelings about this.

She was hurt and wanting to hug her baby bear again. Wanting to give her all the loves that she deserves.

"I guess everything has back to normal, right?" Yeri said.

"Not everything." Wendy said and pointed at Irene. The three of them looked at Irene in worried.

But they didn't say anything and hoping that Irene will become herself again and hoping that Seulgi will come back.

The mansion were filled with so many memories and everytime Irene look at her share room with Seulgi, it reminds her of her girlfriend. Irene sighed and took a car key. She decided to go to the park. And what if Hannie still there?

She started the car engine and drove off to the park.

Irene finally arrived and what shock her is Hannie is still there. Just like what Seulgi promised her.

"Hannie will always be there. No matter what. I promise you."

She walked toward Hannie and sit in front of him, "You're still here, huh? It's a good thing cause Seulgi didn't break her promise." she said and crossed her arms, trying to look tough even though she had already broken inside.

"What did I do to deserve all of this? What did I do to lose my girlfriend? W-What did I do to l-lose one and my only happiness in this world!?" she shouted and hit the snowman's face. Tears rolling down on her cheeks as she keeps hitting him.

"She's the only person that I couldn't afford to lose but why are this world so unfair to me?!" her voice crack as she keeps hitting the snowman.

"Why are you still here? Waiting for Seulgi cause I'm doing the same too but she never come!!"

Irene was crying mess now and she couldn't stop hitting the snowman until it had lose its stick hands and head.

"I-I'm not strong enough to experience all of this . . ." She said and hug the snowman. Crying. She never feels this weak before but look how Seulgi has affected her now. Look how Seulgi has made Irene feels sad without her.

"Somehow, you're still strong to handle this rather than killing yourself." a voice said, making Irene turned around and saw Moonbyul smiling at her.

She stand beside the crying vampire and pat her head, "Its okay to cry. I knew how it feel to lose someone that we love."

"Thinking about someone who are no longer here. It's painful to me." Irene said and look down. Moonbyul sighed, "Its because it is. I love Yongsun and was so sad when she's gone."

"A-Are you doing okay now?"

"Yeah, maybe. But the ones that love us never really leave us. And you can always find them in our heart." Moonbyul said and pat her own chest.

"Seulgi didn't die. I-I know that."

"Who said she die?"

"Seulgi is still alive, right? But I never heard anything about her. Nothing. No news." Irene sobbed. Moonbyul look at the snowman and smiles,

"Its magical how this snowman didn't disappear like the other snowmans. Hannie must be everything to Seulgi, right?"

"Of course. S-She's the one who build him . . ."

Without their realising, a girl was standing at the entrance of the park and Moonbyul saw her.

"Stop whining and go have some fun. Seulgi is here."

Upon hearing it, Irene stopped crying and lift up her head. Her eyes for the first time after 9 months, meet the brown eyes that she loves to see.

Her smiles that brighten her darkest days.

Her brown hair that she always playing with.

Her eyes smile that make her heart racing everytime she sees it.

Its her . . .  Seulgi.

"SEULGI!" Irene shouted and ran toward her, hugging the girl's tightly. The last time she hug her was when Seulgi is unconscious.

Seulgi giggles and hug her back, "I'm back, Hyunnie."

Oh, she miss hearing that nickname. The nickname that only Seulgi can call her that.

The leaf flew as the wind blowing. The sun is bright, almost like a night. And the two girls finally meet again after a long time.