⛄𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 21☃️

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 . . ."

Irene was standing at her house's balcony while wearing a black dress. She looked at the view that makes her feel more sad.

She turned around and saw Wendy who was packing her stuff, "Hey, Joohyun. Seulgi asked me if you're alright and i-"

"Do you think I'm doing a good job?"

"What?"

"I had hurt Seulgi and even witnessed the death of my grandmother, the only family that I had. Do you think i'm a good granddaughter and a good girlfriend?"

Wendy looked at her and sigh, "Irene, no matter what happens, you should never blame yourself."

Irene pursed her lips and went to her car, leaving Wendy alone in the house. Wendy sighed and look around, feeling a little bit empty without Haesun.

Irene drive herself to the park to calm her down. She arrived and look around, feeling a little bit relieved when there's no one there.

She sat on the bench and look down, still feeling guilty about the death of her grandmother. Tears rolling down on her cheeks.

Suddenly, there's someone sitting down beside her, "Hey, Bae Irene."

The familiar voice greeted her. Irene turned around and saw her old vampire friend, Jennie.

Jennie smiled, "Long time no see."

Irene burst into tears and hug Jennie. Jennie, who knows about her situation, calm her down.

After a few minutes, Irene look down while fidgeting with her fingers, "I don't know what to do, Jennie. I can't think. It all happened to fast."

"I'm sorry for that, Irene. It must be tough, right? For witnessing the death of your family."

"Of course. Even Seulgi saw it and I don't know how she feels right now. Scared? Sad? Knowing Seulgi, she must be scared right now."

"How are you with Seulgi now?"

Irene sobbed, "I-I don't know. I hurt her and makes her cry. She even getting hurt because of me and i don't know what to do."

"You love her, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Seulgi is the victim and Bogum was searching her because of you. And it's best if you . . . let her go."

The words 'let her go' makes Irene hurt even more. Letting go of the girl that she love is hard for her.

"You know, you need to protect her, Irene. And if you really love, then you should breaking up with her. Letting go of someone is not easy. It needs more love to let go than to hold on."

Seulgi was walking from her house and went to the park because Irene asked her to meet her there. She was curious because Irene sounds like she was about to cry.

She saw a familiar raven hair girl and went to her, "Hyun."

Irene turned around and smile weakly at her, "Seul." Seulgi sense something's wrong in the way Irene look at her.

Irene let out a sigh and look straight into Seulgi's eyes, "You're in danger, Seul. Bogum was searching for you now. You're his next target."

"O-Oh. B-But you will protect me right? R-Right?"

Irene become silence and pursed her lips, "In order to protect you, i must breaking up with you."

Seulgi's bag that she was carry fell down on the ground. Seulgi look at Irene in shocked, "Y-You're joking, right? This is not funny, Hyunnie!"

"Stop calling me Hyunnie. We're not couple anymore. Today, it's official. That we're breaking up." Irene said coldly.

Silence.

Seulgi didn't say anything. She lift her head up and Irene shocked to see a tears rolling down on her cheeks, her eyes were full of painful and hatred.

"You're cold. Heartless. I don't know why I'm falling in love with someone that play with my heart." Seulgi said and leave her alone. She ran to her house and open the door before slamming it.

She was alone. She had nobody now.

And that's how Irene knew that she just messed up. She look at the bag and grab it.

There's a picture of her and Seulgi, sleeping while cuddling with each other. It was cute sight to see.

Irene dropped on her knees and covered her face with both of her hands.

"I'm sorry, Seulgi. I love you."