☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 18⛄

"𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

"𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭."

"Yes, we're here." Wendy said to someone on the phone. They were at the unfamiliar place. In front of them, there's a mansion with a bodyguards standing in front of the house.

One of the bodyguards lead them inside the mansion and then, a tall guy walked toward them. He was wearing a black suit and look at the girls.

"Miss Son, it's a pleasure to meet you again." he smiled warmly at them.

"Hello, Mr Kim. Its a pleasure to meet you again too."

"Ah, you four must be Bae Joohyun, Kang Seulgi, Park Sooyoung and Kim Yerim. Yes, Wendy had told me all about you four." Mr Kim said and shake hand with Irene.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Miss Bae. I've heard from your friend, Seungwan. It must be hard for you, right?" he said and give her a sad smile.

"Ah, anyway, this is Kim Namjoon. He was one of the famous and powerful vampires that will train us to defeat Bogum!" Wendy said cheerfully. The four girls look at her in curious, "How can he help us?" Irene asked.

"For example, like this." Namjoon said and suddenly, an arrow shoot toward him and he slice the arrow into pieces. Yeri's jaw dropped and her eyes was shining, "PLEASE TEACH ME, SENSEI!!"

They all laughed at Yeri's funny behaviour.

Night finally come and Irene was standing at the balcony with a worried face. She sense someone walks toward her and she quickly push that person to the wall.

"Ow ow ow! Hyunnie!!" Irene let go of the brown hair girl and sigh, "Sorry, Seul." she said and peck the younger lips.

Seulgi, as expected, let out a giggle and hug Irene, "What are you doing here alone?"

"I just need some time alone, that's all."

"Oh, I can leave if you-" Seulgi was about to leave when suddenly, a hand stopped her, "N-No. P-Please stay." Irene blushed. She never say 'please' because she thought that it was a pathetic and stupid things to say. But with Seulgi? Oh, she will say it everyday to make the girl stay beside her.

Seulgi locked her hand with Irene, "Okay, okay. I'll stay then."

Irene smiled and give the younger an eskimo kiss. Seulgi likes it and Irene will do everyday just to satisfy the younger.

"A bit clingy today huh, seul?" Irene smirked. Its true. Today, Seulgi seems a bit clingy today and will always ask the older a kisses and hug.

Irene doesn't mind because who will say 'no' to the adorable bear? So she just give everything that the younger wanted.

"I-I kinda feel needy, today." Seulgi said while blushing. Irene let out a chuckle and caressed her cheeks, "Oh really?"

"Yes."

"Anyway, we have to wake up early tomorrow so we need to sleep earlier. Let's go! Do you want to cuddle right?"

Seulgi repeatedly nodded and followed Irene to their bedroom. They laid down and Irene wrapped her arms around Seulgi's. "Love you." she whispered and kiss the brown hair girl's cheeks.

Seulgi blushed and replied, "Love you too, Hyunnie."

"WAKE UP!!!" Seulgi screamed as soon as she heard a person shouting in her ear. She fell down and look at Joy and Yeri who were laughing at her.

"Poor girl HAHAHAHA!" Yeri laughed.

"Sigh, can you guys let me sleep?"

"No way! We have training in 1 hour! So you need to take a shower, wearing your clothes and go to the dining room." Joy said and both of them leave the room, leaving the tired girl.

Seulgi rubbed her eyes and look at the empty space beside her, "Why she didn't wake me up?"

Little did she know, Irene was leaning against the door and crossed her arm, feeling guilty for spending her time stopping Bogum and not spending time with her girlfriend.

The training was intense but enjoyable. Namjoon make it more enjoyable than the other trainers. But Seulgi was tired and she couldn't keep up with them. It was so intense for her and she finally lose her balance, was about to fall to the cold floor.

But luckily, Irene went to her and hold her hip, "Seulgi!" Namjoon went to both of them and look at Seulgi.

"She just tired, Miss Bae. I guess this training is really that intense, huh? I'm sorry." he said and scratched his neck.

"Its not really that intense. I mean it is intense but Seulgi easily lose her energy and usually pass out." Yeri explained.

"I'm sorry, again." Namjoon said and bowed down. "Its okay. I will take her to our room."

"OUR room. Lmao that's weird." Yeri laughed. Joy and Wendy were obviously trying to not to laugh. Namjoon let out a chuckle before leading the three girls to the arrow training room.

Irene bring Seulgi to their room and carefully put her on the bed.

She was about to go when she suddenly hear Seulgi said, "W-Why are you always keep focusing on y-your e-enemy instead of m-me?"

Irene turned around and she saw a tears rolling down on the fragile girl's cheeks. Seulgi was sleep talking but it's obvious that she was dreaming about Irene.

Irene sat on the bed and patted her head. Seulgi sobbed, "I-I'm not enough for you, right? Just a-admit it . . ." she began to cry, her body was shaking.

"You're perfect for me, Seulgi." she whispered in her ear and patted her back, trying to calm the crying girl down.

The sobbed died down and Seulgi was sleeping peacefully but there's still a tears rolling down on her cheeks. Irene's heart break after knowing how Seulgi feels about this. It makes her feel like she's a bad girlfriend and a bad friend for the girl.

"I love you, Seul. Of course you will think that my enemy is more important than you but you're wrong, sweetie. You're more important to me and I'm sorry for ignoring you today." she whispered and kiss the girl's lips.

She quietly went outside and close the door.

But for the first time in her life,

Tears rolling down on her cheeks, making the vampire dropped on her knees and quietly cried.