⛄𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 11☃️

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬."

"How could you let them go?! They could be killed!" a man with a long white beard shouted at Haesun.

The man was known as Kang Hongseok. He was the king of the vampire world and the only person Bogum afraid of. He walked to the balcony of his castle and stares at the moon, "My daughter could be killed."

Haesun looked down and let out a sigh, "I'm sorry, your majesty. I had tried to stop them but-"

"Do you really think that Bae Joohyun will listen to you? She wanted revenge. She will never stop until she gets what she wanted."

"Your majesty, Joohyun will never do that. I had raised her for a long time."

"But did you know that she just make the things worse?

"What do you mean?"

"My daughter, Kang Seulgi. Bogum was trying to kill her."

"Oh my god, stop drooling on me!" Joy shouted at Yeri who rest her head on Joy's shoulder. Yeri groaned and ignore her.

Irene was still driving and listening to Joy who keeps telling Yeri to stop drooling. Seulgi was sleeping and Wendy just singing beside the two who were arguing right now.

'It's really nice to have friends.' Irene smiled and saw a big gate. She stopped the car and went outside.

"Joohyun, where are we?" Wendy asked as soon as she stepped out of the car.

"I think this is the gate that they said. A gate to the other world." Irene said while looking at the sky that slowly turned into night galaxy sky. (I don't know how to explain this 😂)

Wendy looked at the sign,

'A gate to another world. Once, you enter, you will never get out'

"J-Joohyun, this sign said that we would never get out once we step in here."

"We will figure how to get out of here later. Cmon, we have vampire to kill." Irene said and then, they wake the girls up. They took all the bags and weapons and went to the gate, "Ready?" Irene asked and they all nodded.

"Yeah."

The five of them opened the gate but before they go inside, Wendy warned them, "We will never get out once we step in. Who wanted to go back now?"

"There's no turning back now. Besides, it took 10 hours to go back. Let's just go." Joy said and they all went inside. As soon as they stepped inside, a door shut closed by itself.

Yeri looked at the door and try to open it but fail, "Ahh, now we're stuck. So what should we do now?"

"Let's go and find that castle. It's not really that far." Irene said and they started walking. It was a long but exciting journey for them.

Seulgi was running around them because of how exciting she was to kill the vampire. Wendy was looking at the map and the two satans were staring at the sky in amazed.

Irene use her power to locate where exactly the castle is. Then, night came.

They all set up the tent and then, they all sat around fire, warming themselves.

"So, about the vampire that we wanted to kill . . . where exactly does he live?" Yeri asked, breaking the silence.

"Well, he live at the castle." Wendy replied as she continued reading. "You two never go here before right? How can you two be so sure?" Joy said while raising her eyebrows.

"Actually, we know all about this because of one story that our parents always tell us." Irene said.

"story?"

"Well, once upon a time, there was 3 siblings who were being loved by people. But something unexpected happened. Bogum, the oldest one, was greedy by the powers. So he turned his brother into a statue. And his sister, we never knew." Wendy said.

"Some said that she was being killed by Bogum and some said that she turned into a human and lose all her memories." Irene sighed and rubbed her temple, "Its a mess, honestly. Bogum then killed my parents."

Joy, Yeri and Seulgi gasped.

"I-I'm sorry." Seulgi said and looked down. Irene smiled and patted her head, "You don't have to apologise. It's not your fault."

"How do we kill his brother, then?" Joy asked.

"Its easy. We go inside the castle, destroy the thing that his brother hold in his hand and then the snow will return." Irene said.

"Let's sleep now. We need to get up early tomorrow." Wendy yawned and went inside the tent. Then, Joy and Yeri went inside too, leaving Seulgi and Irene alone.

"Its just us now." Seulgi laughed nervously. Irene smirked and lean in closer to Seulgi, "Good. Now I can do anything that I wanted with you."

"H-Huh?" Seulgi blushed. Irene then burst into laughter, "You should see your face! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Seulgi rolled her eyes and said, "Yeah yeah just laughed at me."

Irene stop laughing and smile, "Let's go to sleep now. Or else, Seungwan will explode if we didn't wake up early."

Seulgi smiled back and nodded, "Okay. Let's go."