☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 2⛄

"𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌

"𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘."

"Oh my god, you're so annoying!!!" a raven hair girl screaming at the old lady. The old lady smile and sit on the sofa.

The old lady was known as Bae Hae Sun, Irene's grandmother. She was the only family that Irene have. Even though Irene doesn't want to admit it, she don't want her grandmother to die.

Their life were in danger. Bogum, the darkest and dangerous vampire, is coming after them. Bogum was greedy for power and wanted to kill every vampire and suck all their powers into him.

He only knows about power, power, power, only power. He thought if he could kill all the Bae, he will become a powerful vampire.

Once, Irene tried to stop him but almost die. Luckily, her grandmother was powerful enough to stop Bogum and save her granddaughter.

Irene went to the library to find anything useful. But what makes her confused is, 'only the chosen can kill the darkest and powerful vampire. It can be vampire or human.'

Human? She almost laugh after reading the sentence but stop herself as she realised that she is still in the library.

'Pathetic ass human. Human only know how to kills and they are more evil than us.' irene thought and rolled her eyes.

For Irene, human are a evil creature. Irene hate them and thought them as a food. She will attack the human and bite them, drinking their blood. After that, she will throw them in the lake. It was cruel but Irene doesn't care.

No one could make Irene change. Except for one.

Irene was walking to the park while wearing a thick coat. She had regret that time for not wearing coat. Irene was searching for human and then she saw a figure.

Irene smirked and was about to go to her when suddenly,

"YAH, THAT'S KANG SEULGI!"

"What a pathetic girl. Only know how to build snowman by herself. No wonder she doesn't have friends!"

They all laughed and kept bullying the girl that they called 'Kang Seulgi'. To Irene surprise, she felt angry and her eyes turning red.

It was sign that she was mad.

She clenched her fist and use a spell to make them suddenly coughing uncontrollably. They fell down and Seulgi looked at them in shocked.

"W-What . ." she whispered as she covered her mouth with both of her hands.

Irene make them suffer even more but decide to stop since she don't want to kill them. They stop coughing and quickly apologise to Seulgi and then ran off.

'Weak.' irene scoffed and went to check to the girl.

The girl was still building a snowman like nothing had happened. Irene went in front her and bend down to her level, "What the heck are you building, you pathetic human?"

Seulgi lift up her head and for the first in Irene's life,

Her heart beat faster.