☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 4⛄

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞."

"Why is your face red?" Irene teased as they were currently walking to the cafe. Seulgi was still blushing because of what happened just now.

Irene was curious about where that innocent girl want to go so she decides to follow her instead of hunting the poor human. Its not really that bad talking with human, Irene thought.

She never really good with human cause whenever she's with human, the first thing that she's gonna do is drink their blood. But with Seulgi, it's like they were going to date and Irene feels excited just thinking about it.

It feels weird for the vampire to feel that way to the human. If she ask her grandmother, her grandmother will only smirk at her without telling her anything.

They then arrived at the cafe that near the park. Seulgi opened the door and went inside, with Irene following behind her.

"Ah, Kang Seulgi! The usual?" the waiter smiled and Seulgi replied him with the nod. They sat down at the table beside the window that show an amazing view. Irene looked at the view in amazed.

The snow was slowly falling like glitter and cover the land. There's many snowmans with a weird, scary and cute face. There's a kids and even the adults ski, it's seems like they have fun. It's a magnificent sight to see and it makes Irene feel . . . sad.

The waiter then came and bring the hot cocoa for them. Seulgi thanked him and drink the hot cocoa that bringing the warm and the sweetness. Seulgi feels like she's at home whenever she drinks it.

Irene looked at her and then the delicious hot cocoa. She never drink it before and was hesitate to drink it.

Seulgi noticed Irene and said, "Hm? Why are you not drinking that? It's delicious!"

The vampire pick up the mug that fill of hot cocoa and took a sip. Her eyes widened because of how delicious the drink is.

"It tastes good!" Irene exclaimed, receiving a cute giggle from the innocent bear.

She drink it again and it's still good. She thought the taste will change but its still the same.

"So? Are you doing a cosplay or something? Why are you attacking me that time?" Seulgi asked curiously.

"Well, i cannot leave the delicious blood, right?" Irene giggled.

Seulgi's jaw dropped, "Y-You're really vampire?"

Irene nodded and took a sip from the hot cocoa. "But why you didn't kill me? W-Why you kiss m-my neck instead of b-biting it? Seulgi asked while blushing, still feeling the coldness lips on her neck. Irene chuckled, "I don't know. I just don't want you to die, I guess?"

Seulgi nodded and looked at the window, "Oh, it's raining." She said and thinking, how will she go home now?

Irene read her mind and said, "Wait here. I'll buy the umbrella for us." she then went to the nearest store and buy one black umbrella. Seulgi waited for her there and look at the empty seat in front of her,

"How can this vampire caught my heart even though I'm afraid of them?"