☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 20⛄

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟."

Irene walked to the training room and sigh, "I promise Seulgi not to train today but . . ."

"Its not good to break the promise, you know." someone said from behind and Irene turned around, "Yongsun."

Tears rolling down on her cheeks after seeing her death friend standing in front of her. Kim Yongsun, or known as Solar. Her best friend. Solar died because of Bogum.

Solar was trying to protect her but end up getting killed. Her girlfriend, Moonbyul, was sad and depressed after the death of Solar.

Who wouldn't? Solar was kind and friendly. Every vampires love her. And Moonbyul is the lucky vampire that caught her heart.

Solar smiled weakly at her, "Hey, i thought Bae Joohyun will never cry no matter what happens to her. But I saw you cry because of that Seulgi girl."

"She's special. She's a person that you would never want to hurt." Irene said and softly smile at the soul.

Solar sighed and look at the window, "How's Byul?"

"She's fine. She just a little bit sad."

"Why can't she learn to move on from me? I'm already dead, I can't go to her back."

"She love you, Yong. Do you really think that she will move on from you? No. Because that's how love is."

"Love? Do you believe about that?"

Irene pursed her lips and look down, "You think?"

"I think yes. Because I had experienced it." Solar smiles and showed her the moon drawing on her palm. Irene gasped, "Y-You still have it? Moonbyul still have it too!"

"But it will gone when Byul death. That's what they said to me." she said and look down. "Nothing last forever, right?" Irene chuckled.

Solar looked at her and smile, "I know. And you should know that everything is going to change after you step out of this room."

Irene frowned, "What do you mean?"

"She's in danger. Haesun."

Irene look at her in shocked and ran outside of the room. She saw Wendy ran at her and panted, "Irene, you need to go to your house right now!!! Your grandmother is in danger! Bogum was in there and will kill her if you didn't go there now!"

Irene's eyes widened and went to her car but was stopped by Seulgi who wanted to follow her. "No, it's dangerous!"

"But I want to help you!"

"No!"

"Please!"

"Fine, get in the car!" Irene said, she had no time arguing with Seulgi. Seulgi went to the passenger seat and look at Irene who looks terrified.

Irene drove off to her house with a full speed and not caring one bit to the other cars who almost crash to themselves. Seulgi hold the car seat tight and close her eyes, hoping that they would not get in the car accident.

After a few minutes of crazy driving, they finally arrived and Irene barge inside the house without knowing first.

She saw her grandmother being tied up with the chair and she was hella mad about that, "LET GO OF MY GRANDMA!"

Seulgi who was walks inside the house, flinched at Irene's loud voice. Bogum let out a laugh, "Stupid Irene. You think shouting at me will makes me release your grandmother? No, darling."

"Stop calling me darling, you asshole! Give me my grandma and I will let you go."

And once again, Bogum burst into laughter. He look at Irene, "Oh, please. It will never makes me scared of you even you try." he said and then disappeared with Haesun. Irene gritted her teeth and teleport herself and Seulgi to the forest.

"How do you know he's here?" Seulgi asked.

"I can sense him here, honey." Irene said softly at her and patted her head. Then, Bogum appeared with Haesun and was shocked to see Irene there.

"Shit." he cursed as he was about to teleport himself and Haesun to another place but Irene stopped him by teleport to him and punched him in the face.

Bogum ran to Irene and use his knife to kill her. But Irene was fast, she kicked Bogum in the face, making the other vampire fall down. The boy stand up and ran to Seulgi and kick her right leg, making it break.

Seulgi screamed and cry. Bogum was about to kill Seulgi when suddenly, he was getting choke by Irene who use her power to make Bogum choke.

Bogum smirked, "Y-You t-think y-you're strong e-enough, huh? i-im just g-g-getting s-started." then something jump to Irene and start to attack her.

Bogum fell down and smirked at the eyeless monster that was attacking Irene, "Good boy."

He turned around and glares at Seulgi, "I always love to drink a human's blood. Especially a person like a you." he grabbed Seulgi by the neck and lift her up easily.

Seulgi choke and try to breath, "Cough stop! Cough cough please!"

Bogum laughed and showing her his fangs. "I'm going to enjoy it." he then went near to Seulgi's neck. Irene, who was still trying to kill the monster, saw what happened and use the knife to kill it.

She ran to Bogum and stab him, making the boy release Seulgi who was crying because of her leg that still broken.

Haesun went to Seulgi and use her power to heal it. Bogum stand up and laughed. Then, he pulled the knife from his back and threw it somewhere.

Irene glared at her, "Don't you dare."

"Its time for me to end Bae family." he said. Irene froze, "What do you mean"

"I'm sorry." he smirked and teleport himself behind Haesun and thrust the knife inside her body. Haesun stopped her movement and look at Irene who was shocked.

The blood coming out from her mouth and she then fell down.

Bogum laughed uncontrollably and disappeared.

"GRANDMOTHER!"

She ran to the old woman and burst into tears. Haesun's clothes are drenched in blood, body surrounded by a puddle of blood.

Blood coming out from her body nonstop as she cough more blood. Haesun look at Irene before giving her a smile and close her eyes, forever.

Irene cried and shake her grandmother's body. Seulgi looked at her and patted the vampire's back.