☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 40⛄

"𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬  𝟮𝟬. 𝟯. 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗔𝗬

Today is the day. Their wedding day. Irene couldn't believe that it's finally happening. Irene nervously standing there alone and keeps fidgeting her fingers. Wendy took her picture and show her the photo. Irene stares at the white dress that she was wearing.

"Can't believe you're going to marry before us." Joy giggles and put her arms around Wendy. "Its our time soon, baby. Don't worry." Wendy said and kissed her cheeks, making the taller girl blushed.

Irene just chuckles while looking at the couple in front of her.

The organ starts playing and Irene's heart beat faster in her chest. Everyone went silent as large chapel doors opened.

Yeri began to skip down the aisle, throwing rose petals in front of her. After her came, the ring bearer who was Seulgi's cousin that still alive, Kang Daniel. The bridesmaids, Chaewon, Minju, and Wonyoung made their way down the aisle.

Irene blushed as Seulgi slowly walked in, wearing the same dress that she sees in her dream. A long veil cascade down her back and flowed on the ground behind her. In her hands, she held a bouquet of roses that symbolizes as love and romance.

Irene couldn't hide her smile. 'She was so beautiful' she thought and saw priest standing next to her.

As priest spoke up, Seulgi's eyes started to water with tears of love. She can't wait to be officially Bae and raised their child together.

"Kang Seulgi, do you take Bae Joohyun to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Bae Joohyun, do you take Kang Seulgi to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Irene smiles and nod,

"I do."

The priest nod and smile at the two of them, "I know pronounce you, wife and wife. You two may kiss now."

The two of them lean in closer and their lips met. Everyone cheered in joy and congratulate us. The priest went to Irene and whisper, "Congratulations, Miss Bae. Oh, i'm sorry. Mrs Bae."

Irene chuckles and pull Seulgi close to her. And that day, both of them has finally become a family like what they hoping before.