⛄⛄𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀☃️☃️

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞."

"Go wake mommy up." Irene could hear Seulgi's voice said and she then feels a tiny hands shaking her body.

Her eyes flutter open and saw her 4 year old son, Bae Hannie (its weird i know😂) shaking her body. Hannie was a half human and half vampire and Seulgi swear she saw a fangs in his mouth.

 Hannie was a half human and half vampire and Seulgi swear she saw a fangs in his mouth

"Oh, good morning, baby. Sleep well?" She smiles and hug her son. Seulgi just watch them with a smile on her face. Irene notices her and giggles, "Good morning, love."

"Good morning!" Seulgi excitedly said and hug the both of them. The morning was a chaos indeed cause Yeri trying to cook for the three of them but end up almost burning the kitchen.

You must wondering why Yeri is here. Well, since she keeps saying that she should be Irene and Seulgi's daughter so they allowed Yeri to live there.

Irene was working as the leader of the vampires, along with Wendy. Joy and Seulgi got their job as the doctor like they wanted.

Since Yeri was too lazy to working, so she become Hannie's babysitter. Actually, Yeri got a job at the vampire's world to teach them how to shoot the target.

Wendy and Joy had married 1 year ago and adopted a baby girl. Her name is Son Miyoung.

Irene saw Seulgi went inside the bathroom and followed her

Irene saw Seulgi went inside the bathroom and followed her. She then locked the door and smirk, "Its been a long time since we do that, babe."

Seulgi turned crimson and whined, "But, Hannie is still in the room."

"Oh, cmon. We can do that without making noises. Please~"

Seulgi couldn't resist the puppy eyes that Irene make and nod, "J-Just tell Yeri to bring Hannie downstairs."

"Okay!" Irene excitedly said and teleport to the living room, making Yeri who was eating the pancakes, startled.

"Can you bring Hannie downstairs?"

"Sure, why?"

"Ah, it's a secret." Irene smirked and teleport to the bathroom back. Yeri, who knows what's going to happen, quickly went upstairs to protect Hannie from the dirty things that his moms will do.

___________________

"I'm going to work now." Irene said and kiss Hannie's soft cheeks. "Hug?" Seulgi spread her arms but Irene shook her head, "I'm going to be late."

Irene then went outside without giving kisses to her wife. Pouting, Seulgi just look at Hannie in sadness.

But then, a door swing open and Irene ran inside and hugging her, "I'm going home early today so we can have our family time." she said and kiss Seulgi's lips lovingly. The brown hair girl giggles and kiss her cheeks, "I love you."

"Love you too, love. And I love you, Hannie. See you two later. And bye, yerim."  Irene said, earning the waves from Seulgi and Yeri.

Irene went outside and sigh, how lucky she is to have a loving wife and an adorable son.

___________________

"Where are we going?" Seulgi asked as Irene brought her on top of the mountain. Of course, she told Seulgi to wear the blindfold. Hannie was there too and he was sleeping in Irene's arm.

"Now, take off your blindfold." Irene said and Seulgi quickly take it off. Her jaw dropped as she look at the beautiful view in front of her.

"Its beautiful, isn't it?" Irene smiles and sat down

"Its beautiful, isn't it?" Irene smiles and sat down. Seulgi sit beside her and rest her head on the girl's shoulder. Irene rest her head on Seulgi's head and hold her hand, "Everything is beautiful when i'm with you." she said.

"Is Hannie still asleep?"

"Yes. He's going to miss it." Irene chuckles and poke the boy's cheeks. "Just bring him here when he's older."

"Oh, I will. And I'm going to bring you too." Irene said and put her arm around her shoulder, "I love you."

"I love you too, Hyunnie."

The two of them smiles at each other before sharing their kiss under the orange sky.

And that's how it's end. The story about the two girls who were differently created but their love still same.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗

___________________

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗺𝗮𝗻!