⛄𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 15☃️

"𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

"𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬."

The five girls went back to their tent with a heavy heart because they have so much fun and now they have to leave?!

Irene had no choice because she had her grandmother to be taken care of. Haesun will be in the great danger if Irene doesn't go now.

They packed all their stuffs and went back to the gate. Yeri tried to open the door but it still won't open.

After a few tries, she give up and sit on the tall grass. Joy put her arms around Wendy's waist and rest her chin on the short girl's shoulder.

Wendy blushed and hid her face. Seulgi went to Irene who was focusing on how to open the gate.

"We're stuck. We can't do anything now." Yeri said and let out a sigh.

Irene saw a piece of paper that laying on the ground so she took it and read it, 'only one who can open it to everyone.'

She looked at it in confusion. There, she saw a black stone that looks like a doorknob and touch it. But nothing happened. She touched it again. Nothing.

She began to give up when suddenly, she remembered the words that she read at the library.

'only the chosen can kill the darkest and powerful vampire. It can be vampire or human.'

She then looked at Seulgi who was mumbling about pringles and why she needs to eat them now.

'Human.' she thought. Irene froze. She never trust any human before but for Seulgi, Joy and Yeri? It will be an exception.

Should I? She thought and sigh, it was obvious that human can open the gate. So she called the brown hair girl, "Seul. Can you help me?"

"Oh sure!" Seulgi brightly said and went to Irene. "What can I do for you?"

Irene didn't say anything and hold Seulgi's hand. That action make Seulgi blushed and her heart began to beat faster. Ah, the feelings that she wanted to feel everytime she with Irene.

Irene lead Seulgi's hand to the stone and told her to touch it. Seulgi nodded and touch the stone. All of sudden, the gate began to make some sound and Yeri quickly went to the gate.

She tried to open it and it works! The gate had been open back for the first time in 100 years. The five of them cheered and went to their car.

"I can't see a snow everywhere." Joy said while looking around. Irene looked at the sky and sighed, "Nevermind that. Let's go home!"

They went inside the car and Joy, being their driver for that day, started the engine and drove to their city.

It was midnight and the five of them were at Wendy's house. It all because Joyri don't want to get scold by their parents for coming home late so they decided to just stay at Wendy's house for one night.

Each of them had given a room with their partner. Irene with Seulgi and Wendy with the two satans.

Before going to her room, Irene whispered to Wendy, "Good luck." and patted her back.

Wendy knows that she can't sleep that night and banging her head on the table, trying to make herself sleep.

Irene went inside her room and close the door. She saw Seulgi standing at the balcony while watching the sky.

"Hey." she smiled as she went to the girl. Seulgi smiled back, "When the first time i see you, i was afraid." she said and looked down. Irene let out a chuckle as she remembers about the first time they met.

"Yeah, but you're still calm. Even when I almost kill you."

"But you changed me." Seulgi said and looked straight into Irene's eyes. "You taught me how to be strong. You even risk yourself to save someone stupid like me" she chuckled at the last sentence.

"You're not stupid. Don't fucking saying that again." Irene said and look at the sky. It feels so empty, without the snow. But with Seulgi, everything feel perfect.

"You always take care of me and protect me. I couldn't thank you enough."

Irene looked at her and smile, "You don't need to thank me. I'll protect you no matter what." she said and boop Seulgi's nose with her finger and look at the sky back.

Seulgi giggled and look at the sky, "And you even . . . make me realise about love that I never knew I will feel it."

Everything become silence.

Irene slowly looked at Seulgi. Seulgi pursed her lips, "I-I now know why I feel worried about you and why I get hit by the octopus because i don't want to see you getting hurt."

Seulgi looked down and close her eyes, taking a deep breathe before look at Irene.

"Now I understand why, I was to afraid to say it t-that i-i like you."

Irene stepped closer to Seulgi and carresed her cheeks.

Seulgi closed her eyes, waiting for the first rejection and will be the last. But Irene still staring at Seulgi and lean in closer to the girl.

She closed their gap and Seulgi was shocked because she feel a soft pair of lips on hers.

She closed her eyes and kiss the vampire back. Their hearts beat at the same time.

As they kissed, the snow slowly fall.

Yeri who was looking at the window, stand up and running outside, "GUYS, THE SNOW IS BACK!!"

Wendy, who still banging her head, quickly standing up and went outside. Joy went outside too and was happy to see the snow finally back.

Irene and Seulgi pulled away and stares at each other. Irene pulled her hand and kiss the girl again, deepening the kiss. Seulgi closed her eyes as they slowly kissed.

Irene pulled away and hug her, "I like you too. And I will protect you no matter what happens." she whispered. Seulgi feels safe and hug Irene tight.

They pulled away and looked at the sky, "Its snowing!" Seulgi brightly said.

"Hmm. I can heard Yeri screaming." Irene said and looked at the door, "Don't mind her. She always be that crazy." Seulgi said and locked her hand with Irene.

Irene smiled and kiss her cheeks, "Now I can do this to you everyday. I hope you will never leave me."

"I won't." Seulgi smiled,

"And I will never ever leave you."