☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 38⛄

"𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐰?"

It all ends. Bogum has finally get all the powers he had and now, he had rule the world.

"Ahh. . . where is Irene and her pathetic friends? I thought they wanted to stop me?" he chuckles before continued destroying the human that were laying on the floor, breathless.

"Prepare all your weapons. It's time." Hongseok said as he bring Seulgi inside his room. "Seulgi, there's something I wanted you to do."

Seulgi nod, "I will do anything. What is it?"

Hongseok grabbed the sword and give it to her, "This is the only sword that can only defeat Bogum. Stab him with this and it all will be over. But . . . its dangerous. All the curses and powers inside him will went inside you."

"If that is what it takes to defeat him, i will." Seulgi said and took the sword. She hold it tight and went outside of the room. Hongseok grabbed the other sword and followed his daughter outside. All the vampires soldiers looked ready to defeat Bogum.

Joy and Yeri were discussing the strategy of how to killed all the monsters and vampires. But Seulgi didn't see her girlfriend and Wendy. Weird, where are they?

Suddenly,

"Boo." someone whispered behind her, making Seulgi quickly turned around. And there's Irene, standing in front of her with her knife and all her weapons.

"Looking for me, love?"

"Y-Yeah, you look . . . cool." Seulgi said, still look shocked. Irene rolled her eyes and smirk, "Cool? I'm more than that. Look at you, blushing. Pfft, you're really my angel after all."

Seulgi smiles, "Of course, I'm your angel!"

"Yes yes, you are. Listen. I don't want you to fight the monsters. Just stand behind me. Understand?" Irene said sternly and look at the sword that Seulgi was holding.

'Is he really serious about sacrificing Seulgi?' Irene thought and Seulgi notices the worried look on the older's face.

"Alright. If that's make you happy and feel like I'm safe, I'll stand behind you. No fighting monsters." Seulgi said and caressed her cheeks. Irene nodded and peck her lips, "Just . . . wanna said that no matter what happened to me, I will always love you."

Seulgi giggles and hug her, "I love you too Hyunnie!"

They pulled away and stares at each other, didn't realise that Wendy was between them. "Um, hi?"

Irene screamed and glared at Wendy, "YOU'RE SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF ME!"

"sorry lovebirds." Wendy said and rolled her eyes. Seulgi look at Wendy's eyes and her jaw's dropped.

"Your eyes are glowing blue. . . ." Seulgi said and pointed at it. Wendy giggles and patted her head, "There's nothing to worry about."

"That's just her real power is. Soon, you will see Wendy real power. Cause it will make you shock that she's one of the most powerful vampires." Irene said and crossed her arms.