⛄𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 17☃️

"𝐀 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

"𝐀 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝."

Seulgi was jealous. She couldn't stand seeing Irene talking with Wendy and ignored her. But she couldn't do anything about it either.

The girl let out a sigh and pouted. 'Pay attention to me . . .' she thought.

Irene still not paying attention to her and keep talking with Wendy. Joy, who was beside the poor girl, sigh too. She was completely being ignored by her own girlfriend. Wtf?

Irene looked at the pouting bear and smile, "Baby, why are you looking so upset?"

Seulgi doesn't answer and went to her share room with Irene. Irene sighed and smirked, 'Is she jealous or something?'

Suddenly, Yeri, who was banging her head on the table, shouting, "WAIT! BABY? IRENE, YOU BETTER EXPLAIN NOW!"

"Oh, me and Seulgi were couple." Irene said and Joy looked at her in shock, "Really?! I'm so happy for you!"

"Thank you, my unwanted daughter!"

"Shit, that's hurt."

They all laughed and Irene went inside the room and saw Seulgi sitting on the bed while crossing her arms, pouting.

Irene sit beside her, "Why are you here? Leave me alone." Seulgi said and look down.

"Oh really? I thought you want me to pay attention to you?"

"H-How di- oh. You can read my mind . . ."

"Now, tell me. What's the problem, baby?" Irene asked while caressing the girl's cheeks. "I just want you to pay attention to me since we're now couple. But you keep talking with Wendy and doesn't even look at me. Or give me a morning kiss."

"Sorry, love. You know how much stress I am with this Bogum thing."

"B-But pay attention to me too . . ."

Irene let out a chuckle before tackle Seulgi to the bed, showering the brown hair girl with kisses.

Seulgi let out a laugh and Irene keeps kissing her. The vampire pull away and stares at Seulgi, "You know that i love you right?"

"Mhm! I love you too, hyunnie!" Seulgi giggled and Irene give Seulgi an eskimo kiss. Irene then lay beside Seulgi and sigh, "When I'm gone, what would you gonna do?"

"Don't leave me! I will crying nonstop if you gone." Seulgi said and look at Irene while pouting. Irene chuckled and caressed her cheeks, "Me too, angel. I don't want you to leave me. Because I will be so sad."

"I'm not going to leave you! Because I know you will protect me!" Seulgi said brightly.

Irene laughed and peck Seulgi's lips, "I will protect you, love."

"I will always protect you."