☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 30⛄

"𝐀 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧

"𝐀 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧."

Wendy smiled as she see all her friends look at her worriedly. "Do you need anything? A drink? Or maybe a hug . . . from me?" Seulgi asked.

Irene's heart melt seeing the adorable sight in front of her. Wendy chuckled and shook her head, "No, it's okay. I'm fine."

"Come here, you nerd." Joy said and hug Wendy tightly. "Nerd? Sooyoung, i'm your girlfriend for God sake."

"Shut up. You always make me worried."

". . .euw third wheel. Why am I here?" Yeri said and shook her head. The four of them laugh at the younger before continuing chatting again.

It was a very cold night with snow still falling. Irene and Seulgi were laying on the bed that beside the fireplace. They were comfortably cuddling with each other as they stares at the fire.

"Hannie." Seulgi suddenly said, making the vampire look at her in confusion.

"The snowman name. Hannie. Remember when you asked me what's the snowman name when we first meet?"

"Oh, Hannie. Cute name." Irene nodded and kissed Seulgi's cheeks, "Do you want to visit Hannie tomorrow?"

"Can we?" Seulgi asked excitedly, making the older giggles, "Yes, we can. Tomorrow morning we will go to the park."

"Yay! Love you!!" Seulgi squealed and hug her tightly. "Yeah yeah, okay." Irene rolled her eyes and patted Seulgi's head, "Sleep."

"Yes, mother." Seulgi rolled her eyes and Irene spanked her ass, "That's daddy for you." she said smugly. Seulgi blushed and hit her arms, "Shut up. Goodnight."

Seulgi then closed her eyes and slowly drifted into sleep. Irene look at her and smiles, "Love you too."

Morning finally came and Seulgi was excitedly running to the car. Irene followed behind her while using her power to open the car door for the innocent girl.

"Okay okay, stop looking at me like that. Please. You will making me melt by your cuteness." Irene said and sat on the driver seat. Seulgi cutely giggles at Irene and hold her hand, "Thanks."

"Why?"

"For always be with me. You always protecting me no matter how dumb I am and-"

"Fucking stop saying that you're dumb, bae seulgi!" Irene said angrily and look her straight into her eyes, "I don't want you to say it, kay? No matter what they said to you in the past, just fucking stop remember about it. It's hurt you and i don't like that." she whispered as she gently caressing Seulgi's cheeks.

"B-But . . . i am dumb. Even my brother said that too. And when I was 9, all of the kids called me weirdo cause I don't have friends."

"But it all stopped, right? In high school."