☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 14⛄

"𝐂𝐫𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝

"𝐂𝐫𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝."

That Park Jisung's statue was more creepier than in a book. Yeri went closer to the statue and gasp when as a knife coming right to her.

But Irene was fast, she went to Yeri and push her away, making the knife shoot to the wall. Yeri looked at the knife in horror. "So that's how it works, huh? Four knife left." Irene said and helped Yeri stand up.

Joy looked at where Yeri's stand and gasped, telling her not to move, "Wait! Yeri had survived the knife because of Irene. So the knife will target her now."

The four of them looked at Joy in confusion, "What do you mean?" Wendy asked.

"Look where the knife pointed now. It pointed at Yeri. This knifes is not an ordinary knife." Joy said and pointed at the knife that slowly pointed toward Yeri.

Yeri then burst into tears, "Irene, just bite me please. I want to be vampire! Or else, I'll die!"

Irene looked at the statue while squinting her eyes, ignoring the younger's wish. "Aha! I know what we should do!" she smiled.

"What?" Wendy asked curiously.

"I think we should . . . let Wendy solve this because I don't have no idea how to help Yeri." she said and push Wendy to the statue.

"Seriously?!" Yeri face palmed herself. Wendy let out a sigh before analysing the statue. She smiled to herself as she finally know what to do.

"I know what we should do!"

"Let Joy solve the problem because you didn't have any idea how to solve this?" Irene asked while raising her eyebrow.

". . . . . . No. Anyway! I have a solution for this shitty problem. But you all need to be REALLY careful! Do you guys understand?"

"Yes." they all nodded. Wendy then went to the knife and whispered, "Choose me."  the knife suddenly turned to Wendy and keep pointing at Wendy who was walking to Irene. "I will make a wrong move and you will catch the knife."

Irene nodded. Seulgi went to Irene and said, "Be careful." Irene smiled and kissed her forehead, "Don't worry."

"Ready?" Wendy said and Irene nodded. Joy pulled Seulgi away and pray for them to be okay.

Wendy took a deep breathe before stepping at the wrong step, making the knife shoot at Wendy. Irene pushed Wendy and the knife shoot at the wall. 

"3 left!" Wendy said happily. They then repeat the same tactic until the last knife. But something's feel weird. Irene could feel that the last knife will not gonna be easy.

Irene scan the whole room and smirked, "Don't move." she said and went to the statue, stepping the wrong stair.

The knife began to fly to Irene and tried to stab her but Irene was faster, she grab the other knife and throw it to the flying knife that flew toward her.

The two knife then fell to the floor. "Are you okay?" Seulgi asked worriedly.

"Yes. We did it!" Irene said and they all cheered. Wendy went to the statue and look at his hand. "He's holding something. It's like a locket."

"How do we destroy it?" Seulgi asked.

"Use the last knife to destroy it. That's what I read." Irene said and Wendy looked at her in a weird face, "You reading? But you never reading before."

"Shut up. Now go get the locket." Irene said while rubbing her temple. Wendy and Joy used all their energy to pull the locket out of the statue hand. They then fell down and Wendy raised up her right hand that was holding something, "I got it!"

"Good job!" Irene smiled and grabbed the locket and the last knife. "So what now?" Yeri asked.

Irene looked at her and smirked, "Let's bring back snow." she said and destroyed the locket with the knife. Then, dark smoke come from the locket and disappeared.

"Is it over now?" Yeri asked.

"I don't know." Joy shrugged and looked at Irene, "I think it's over. We should go before-" she was cut by a loud noise from outside.

"THE CASTLE IS GOING TO DESTROY BY ITSELF! THAT WAS PART OF THE BOOK, REMEMBER?" Wendy shouted.

Irene let out a nervous chuckle, "I didn't read that part, hehe . . ."

"LET'S GO!" Seulgi shouted and all of then went outside and got chase by Argyle again who was extremely hungry.

They safely went outside and ran to their tent, leaving the giant spider that die because of the sun. They soon watched the castle that slowly disappeared from their sight.

"I guess we won?" Seulgi said while looking at Irene. "Maybe. L-Let's just go." she said and pulled Seulgi toward her. The three of them smirked and throw a mud toward the two lovebirds- I mean friends.

"YAH!" Irene shouted and threw it back to them. "MUD WAR!" Yeri shouted and they then having a mud war there.

The two people looked at them from afar, "Be happy for now, Irene. Because it will not last long."