☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 10⛄

"𝐀𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐢 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞

"𝐀𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐢 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞."

"You know my friends?!" Seulgi asked in shocked. Wendy nodded and scratched her neck, "Well, yeah . . . Joy introduced Yeri to me."

"You know Sooyoung?!"

"Yeah I know . . . we umm dating now." Wendy nervously said, making Seulgi's jaw dropped. "WHAT?!"

"I-I can't believe Sooyoung finally had a girlfriend."

"You two dating? But you two only know each other for like 2 days. What the hell?" Irene said while shaking her head.

"You know Seulgi for like 3 days and bring her to your village." Wendy scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh shut up, Seungwan. It's a friendly things"

"Friendly things? Or friends with benefits?"

"I'll kill you-!"

"S-Stop fighting! J-Just bring me home, please . . ." Seulgi said while pouting. Irene's heart skip a beat and nod, "Okay. Let's go. And Seungwan, you better not ruin my house!"

"Jeez, okay, miss." Wendy rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. Irene then send Seulgi home.

-

It was night and they finally arrived at Seulgi's house. But Seulgi was sleeping. Irene tried to wake her up but Seulgi didn't move. Sighing, she use her power to become stronger and then carried her in a bridal way.

Seulgi's parents were dead so Seulgi live alone. "Seul, can you give me your key?" Irene whispered. Seulgi sleepily give Irene her key house that she's holding.

Irene smiled and unlock the door. "We finally here, Seul. Cmon, wake up."

"I'm sleepy and tired to stand up . . ." Seulgi said. Irene giggled at the cute sight, "Okay, i'm going to carry you to your room."

She then looked around to find Seulgi's room and finally found it. She opened the door and went inside. Irene then carefully put Seulgi on top of the bed.

"Goodnight, Seul." she whispered and was about to go when suddenly, Seulgi stopped her, "N-No, please stay! I-Im scared of the dark . . ."

Irene chuckled and lay beside Seulgi, "Okay then. Im going to sleep here tonight." Irene then wrapped her arms around Seulgi's waist, making the latter blushed.

It was dark but Irene can see it clearly. She saw Seulgi blushing and it was a cute sight to see.

Shit. Just sleep, Irene!

-

"Are you all ready?" Wendy asked as they all in her living room. Joy was still shocked to find out that Wendy and Irene were a vampire but as for Yeri, she was amazed because she couldn't believe she will meeting the real life vampires.

"Oh my god, can you bite me???" Yeri excitingly asked Irene who was sitting beside her. Irene looked at Wendy in 'please help me' face.

Wendy chuckled and then, they begin their meeting. Surprisingly, Joy and Yeri gave the best ideas of how to defeating Bogum and Seulgi just eating the pringles.

-

It was midnight and all of them were packing their bags. Irene packed all her things and was about to put it in her car when suddenly, a voice stopped her.

"Where are you five going tomorrow morning?"

"Somewhere. To kill Bogum." Irene said and opened the door. "Its dangerous! You can't!"

Irene turned around and saw a worried old woman sitting on the sofa. "You don't have to worry about it." she said coldly and went to her car. After putting her things, she went inside and saw her grandmother sleep on the sofa. Irene sighed and went to her room.

"That old woman. Can she just leave me alone?" Irene gritted her teeth and turn off the light.

The morning finally came and it was 5am. Irene picked all of them up from their houses. Seulgi sit on the passenger seat and Wendy, Joy and Yeri sit on the backseats.

Irene then started the engine and the journey of five girls finally started.