⛄𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 29☃️ [𝙈]

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝? 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝? 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝."

"SEUNGWAN!" Joy shouted as she barge inside the room. She got called from Namjoon that Wendy has been bitten by the monster at her hand and Bogum attacked her. She was shocked to hear that and doesn't know what to do.

There, she saw a doctor still treated her wound. Wendy was badly injured. Joy ran to Wendy to check if she awake.

But she was peacefully sleep. It made her hurt seeing someone that she love hurt. The doctor finished treat her and stand up, smiling at the tall girl. "Miss Son will recover not long until 25/12 so don't make her do anything."

"I understand, doctor." Joy said and bowed.

She turned around and caressed Wendy's cheeks. Joy couldn't stand seeing Wendy getting hurt like this. If she meet Bogum, she will surely kill him.

Her heart ache thinking about Wendy. Is she going to be fine? Will she wake up soon?

Meanwhile, Seulgi and Irene were at their room, wondering if Wendy would be okay. Irene clenched her fist as she keeps thinking about what Bogum did to her best friend. How dare he, she thought.

Seulgi look at Irene and knows that she is in a bad mood. So, she wrapped her arms around the vampire's body. Irene looked at her and smile, Seulgi really know how to calm her down.

"Everything will be alright . . ." Seulgi whispered to calm herself down.

"Yes, angel. Everything will be alright. Don't be afraid, kay? I'll always taking care of you." Irene said and kiss her head. Seulgi giggles and soon, she fell asleep on Irene's arms.

It has been a week since the tragedy of Wendy and the girl still doesn't awake. Joy was crying mess in her room. What if Wendy never wake up?

Irene was walking to the kitchen when suddenly, she heard a crying noise from Joy's room. She went inside and was shocked to see Joy cried.

It was rare seeing Joy crying since she is really tough. Irene slowly walked to Joy and hug her, "Its okay. We all feel the same pain, Sooyoung."

"W-What if she neve wake up? I-I don't want her to l-leave me." she sobbed.

Irene patted her head and smiles, "She will never do that. I knew that she will wake up soon. Trust me."

Joy slowly nodded, still sobbing.

"Just . . . go to the kitchen. Namjoon waiting for you there."

The human nodded again and went to the kitchen. She saw someone familiar there and she know it was Namjoon.

Namjoon was reading something from the book and smiles as soon as he sees Joy, "Hey, Sooyoung. How are you?"

"I'm fine." Joy said while looking down.

Namjoon sighed and patted the empty space beside him. Joy sit beside him and fidgeting her fingers, "What's worrying you, hm?"

"W-What if . . . Wendy never wake up? Only thought of it makes me hurt. I don't want to lose her."

"You will never lose her." Namjoon rubbed her back and smiles, "Never. Trust me."

"Ah! I'm so fucking angry!" Irene yelled and punch the wall. "Careful, you might break your hands." Seulgi said, not looking up from her phone. Irene rolled her eyes and back hug Seulgi, "Can we please do that again?"

"No."

"Why???" Irene whined.

"Cause I will get pregnant."

"But I thought you said it's not bad to have a children. Besides, we will take care of them together."

"You must marry me first, you dumb vampire." Seulgi giggles.

Irene rolled her eyes and pull Seulgi close to her, "Okay, then we should marry now so i can fuck you."

"W-What? Hyunnie! That's nasty!" Seulgi blushed. Irene's playfulness eyes slowly turned into lust. She look at the bear and push her to the bed.

She pinned her to the bed and stares at her, "Call me that again."

"W-What?"

"That nickname. Call me that."

"Hyunnie . . ." She whispered, her face turning red as she keeps staring at the vampire's face. Irene looked at her and slowly kiss her neck.

"H-Hyunnie." she moaned as Irene kissing her jawline and slowly unbuttoned her pajamas. The vampire then took off Seulgi's skirt and threw it somewhere on the floor.

"You're so wet, Seul." she whispered and lick her clit, making the girl whine and moan. "F-For you."

"Yes, that's right, for me." Irene smirked and slid her index finger inside Seulgi. She then thrusting her finger in and out.

The vampire then began eating her out, making the girl underneath her moaning mess.

"Ah! R-Rene, that feels s-so good! Ah~" The girl moaned as Irene keeps sucking her pussy. It didn't take long for Seulgi to reach her orgasm and squirt all over Irene's tongue. Irene then slightly lick the pussy's lips and smiles, "You're really delicious babe."

"I-I'm tired . . ." Seulgi panted.

"Okay, okay. Let's sleep then." The vampire said and turn off the light.

They laid down on the bed and Seulgi quickly hug Irene. The vampire chuckles and patted her head, "Sleep well, kay?"

"Kay." Seulgi replied and drifted into sleep.

Namjoon and Joy awkwardly sitting beside each other after hearing the moan from Irene and Seulgi's room.

"I-I think I should check Wendy now." Joy said and leave the poor guy alone. "Y-You know what, I think one of my bodyguard probably doing some stupid stuff, let me just check them."

And then, Namjoon ran outside, trying to forget about the noise.

Meanwhile, Joy was walking inside Wendy's room while quietly cursing Irene and Seulgi for doing it loud. As she keeps scolding them, she didn't notice her girlfriend opening her eyes.

"Baby."

Joy stopped her movement. She slowly look at Wendy who smiling at her. Tears rolling down on her cheeks as she hug the vampire.

"I-I miss you."