☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 22⛄

"𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐬

"𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐬."

"You two had broke up!?" Yeri looked at Seulgi in shocked. Seulgi nodded and took a sip of the hot chocolate. They were at the cafe.

Joy was beside Seulgi and patted her back, "Its going to be alright. Besides, Irene do that because she loves you."

"She breaking up with me cause I'm a pathetic human who always give her a troubles. I-Im useless. I'm nothing to her."

"Kang freaking Seulgi, don't you dare say that again! Irene loves you so much. Do you know that Irene cry after seeing you passed out? She was worried about you!" Yeri said.

Joy sighed and look at her phone, "I wonder what Irene feels about this now."

"WENDY!!" Irene cried and hug her best friend as soon as she went inside the house. Wendy hug her back, "Why? What's wrong?!"

"Me and Seulgi had broke up. Do you think this is the great way?!"

"BREAKING UP?! WHAT THE HECK, JOOHYUN!" Wendy looked at her in shocked.

Irene sobbed and wipe the tears that coming from her eyes, "I-I can't think anymore. Jennie said its best for me to breaking up with her because that's the way she will be safe."

"Do you think she will be safe? Joohyun, she always thinks that you're the one who will be protecting her so that's why she stick to you until today! Breaking up with her won't solve anything. It only lead to suicide or bickering or something dangerous like that."

"SUICIDE?! SEULGI CAN DO THAT?!"

"Of course she can, idiot! She's a human too." Wendy said and smacked the back of Irene's head, making the other girl whined.

"I can't believe you breaking up with Seulgi. She will be really sad." Wendy sighed and leave Irene alone.

Irene stand there and look at the picture of she and Seulgi.

'Am I doing a right thing?'