⛄𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 7☃️

"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩

"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩."

They finally arrived at Irene's village and everybody there were pale like Irene. 'They must be a vampires  too.' Seulgi thought as she look at them.

Irene went to the big house and knock the door. Then, the door opened by its own and Seulgi was so scared so she just close her eyes to avoid herself seeing a strange things.

But unfortunately for her, she accidentally bumped to the wall, making her fall down, "Ow!" . Irene looked at her and shake her head, "She had finally become crazy."

Irene then went to the poor girl and dragged her inside the house. Seulgi whimpered as Irene throw her to the sofa, "Can you be gentle with me?" She pouted.

Irene blushed and clear her throat, "No." she said coldly before going inside the kitchen. Seulgi sighed and look around the house. The living room was modern stylish. It was paint with the white and black colours. There are even cats everywhere and they all look really cute but Seulgi was afraid to touch them.

"Yah, Kang Seulgi!!!! Why the fuck are you not replying to me when I call you?!" Irene shouted, making Seulgi flinched. "I-I'm sorry!! wait. How do you know my surname?"

"I can read your mind, idiot." Irene said from the kitchen. She then went to the living room while bringing a glass of milk for Seulgi and a glass of wine for herself.

"T-Thank you." she bowed. Irene just hummed and drink the wine, "Dang, this wine taste really good. Do you want to try it?"

"N-No. My dad said that wine is bad for me . . ."

"Tsk, you're such a baby." Irene chuckled. Seulgi blushed and drink the milk. "Sorry, I don't have hot cocoa." she said and Seulgi quickly shook her head, "No no no, its okay! I love milk."

"Oh really? Is that why you taller than me?" Irene laughed and pour another wine into her glass. "D-Don't drink too much."

"Why? I can do whatever I want."

"T-Then, how do i go home if you're drunk?" Seulgi asked while looking down. Irene clicked her tongue and continued drink it.

Until, she's drunk. Sighing, Seulgi tried to take Irene to her room but Irene keeps complaining about how beautiful the girl was.

"Youuu awww ssoooo cuuuteee~! prettieeee~!"

"I-Irene, p-please w-walk properly. Or else we will fall." Seulgi said while pulling Irene who walked to another room. "Where are your room?" Seulgi mumbled.

"Oh, this is your room." Seulgi smiled as she finally found the latter room. It was cosy and anyone who live here will want to sleep here.

Seulgi carefully put Irene on the bed but all of sudden, Irene pulled Seulgi and pinned her to the bed.

Seulgi's eyes widened open, "I-Irene, w-what are you doing?"

Irene stares at her before lean in closer to Seulgi's face.

'Is she . . . going to kiss me?'