⛄𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 3☃️

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨."

Seulgi stares at her in wonder and Irene feel something weird in her tummy. Damn what is this feeling, Irene thought as she continues staring at the girl.

"Who do you call pathetic human?" Seulgi asked with her innocent smile. Irene swear if smile could make people melt, then she would be melt by now.

Her face turn slightly red and clear her throat, "You." she coldly said and look at the snowman.

"He's cute. What do you call him?" Irene asked.

Seulgi bit her lips, scared a bit because her parents always taught her not to talk with strangers. Irene noticed and sigh, "I'm Irene. You?"

"Seulgi."

Irene nodded and asked again, "What do you call this snowman?"

"I don't know. I never thought of it." Seulgi said and look down. Something about this women making Seulgi scared for a bit. Her parents always tell her that in this world, there was a vampires and they could be anywhere. And that's why Seulgi doesn't have a lot of friends. She just have two, Park Sooyoung and Kim Yerim.

Park Sooyoung was rich and popular in her school. She sure is mean a little but have a good heart. She willingly wanted to be Seulgi's friend and she was close with her. Not hesitating to protect the girl. And if someone wanted to bully Seulgi, they will share the same fate ; get bullied by Joy.

Kim Yerim was the richest but not really that popular like Joy. She was caring, kind and was a social butterfly in their school. Yeri first meet Seulgi when she accidentally bumped her and afraid that Seulgi might be hurt. So she then took her to the clinic and that's how they became friends. In fact, Yeri was Seulgi's first friend. Yeri and Joy always arguing over the smallest things. It's still a mystery why they didn't kill each other when one of them were sleeping.

So let's talk about Kang Seulgi, aka the innocent bear. Her friends gave her that nickname because she looks like bear and plus she is innocent. She is rich, like her friends but always got bullied because of her innocent and loneliness. People describe Seulgi as the weak girl who can't protect herself and let people bullied her. Seulgi never had a courage to inform to the teacher because she's scared that others will bullied her more worse.

Irene could read her mind. She had enough of talking and tackle the girl to the ground that covered with the white snow. Seulgi was shocked when Irene opened her mouth, showing the fangs that her parents described.

Seulgi couldn't believe that her life will end like this. She closed her eyes and ready to get bitten.

But then, she felt a soft lips on the neck, "Yah, open your eyes."

Seulgi's eyes widened open and looked at the girl who pinned her to the ground. Seulgi couldn't help but to blush, her heart was pounding and she couldn't let out a single words coming out from her mouth.

Is this how the love story about vampire and human started?