☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 12⛄

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞."

"WAKE UP!!!" Wendy screamed in Irene's ear, making the raven hair girl screaming too. "WHAT?!"

"Good morning." Wendy smile sweetly at her and went outside of the tent. Irene groaned and find herself alone in the tent.

Seulgi, Joy and Yeri were brushing their teeth. Wendy was sitting there while reading some book. Irene went outside of the camp and look around her, "Its freaking 7am in the morning. Why the hell are you waking me up?"

"Do you want us to continue walking at 6pm? Now cmon on. Just get change because we will go after you ready."

Irene rolled her eyes and went inside of the tent to change into new clothes. Seulgi doesn't know that Irene was changing so she went inside and quickly close her eyes, "Oh my god! I'm sorry!!"

Irene, who was wearing her jeans, smirked. "Oh don't be shy, baby. Just open your eyes." she teasingly said.

Seulgi blushed and went outside to give Irene privacy. After a few minutes, Irene called her from inside, "Hey! You can come in now!"

The bear went inside and was stunned at Irene's beauty, "Y-You look pretty."

"Thanks. Go change now." she said and went outside, leaving the blushing Seulgi inside the tent. Seulgi then wears an oversized white hoodie with black jeans.

Irene couldn't helped but to stare at Seulgi. Seulgi noticed it and smile, "Is there something on my face?"

"Yes. Your beauty." Irene said and went to Wendy. Upon hearing it, Seulgi become red.

"Smooth, Bae." Wendy whispered, receiving a smile from the other girl. They then packed all their stuff and continue their journey to the castle.

There was a lake there but it looks weird because the colour of the lake was black. And there's something down there. Irene can feel it.

Unlike Wendy, Irene can read people's mind and she also can predict what will happen next.

Seulgi was about to go to the lake but Irene stopped her, "Stop. Everybody, be quiet and don't move."

Yeri was about to ask why when suddenly they heard a loud noise in the bottom of the lake. Wendy gulped and hold Joy's hand tight. Yeri was holding Joy's arm.

Seulgi slowly walk to Irene and hold her hand. They flinched after hearing a loud roar from the things in the lake.

Then, a giant octopus revealed itself and look at the girls with its deathly eyes.

Seulgi looked at the octopus and whimpered. "Don't make a noise." Irene whispered in her ear.

Yeri accidentally let out a scream as soon as she look at the octopus, making the octopus become angry and pull Yeri inside the water.

"YERIM!" Seulgi screamed.

Wendy and Irene then jumped in the lake and tried to find Yeri. But it was so dark, even a vampire couldn't see.

They then remembered that only human can see it so they pulled the two human inside the lake and told Joy and Seulgi to lead them to Yeri.

Joy and Seulgi nodded and hold the vampires hands. It was really deep and Seulgi could feel herself become weaker.

Joy looked around and saw an octopus trying to kill Yeri. "YERIM!" Irene shouted as soon as she saw her. Thankfully, they can see the octopus and began to attack it.

The octopus roar and throw Irene to the rock. Seulgi gasped and bit the octopus tentacles. It roar again and throw Seulgi to the rock, making the girl whimpered.

Irene, who sees this, become angry and pulled out a knife and stab its head. The octopus then released Yeri and Yeri swim to the girls.

Wendy then signal them to get out of the lake and they quickly swim to the top of the lake and climbed to the grass.

Seulgi coughed and feels pain at her arm. When she looks at it, there was a wound and the blood dripping from it. Seulgi whimpered and burst into tears.

Irene quickly ran to her and check the wound, "Shit. Seungwan, Sooyoung, Yerim, help me!"

The three girls checked Seulgi's arm and it was bleeding so bad. Wendy grab a wet towel and dab her arm. Seulgi let out a muffle scream and cried even louder.

Irene patted her back and kiss Seulgi's cheeks to make her forget about the pain.

Wendy then took a bandage and wrapped it around Seulgi's arm. "And I'm . . . . Done! You can stop crying now, Seul~ And you can stop kissing her, Joohyun." She said, making Irene pulled away. Seulgi whined and pull Irene close to her.

"Shh, everything's gonna be alright. How far is the castle?" Irene asked. "We finally here." Wendy said making all of them looked at her in shocked.

"What do you mean?"

"We're finally arrived. Look." Wendy said and pointed at the abandoned castle that looks really scary.