⛄𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 19☃️

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦."

Irene went straight to the bathroom and wash her face. But she feels something wrong. She feels like tomorrow will be more worse than today.

Oh, but Irene being Irene, ignore her feelings and went to the training room.

But little did she know that something unexpected will happens.

She was training non stop and almost collapse. Foods? Nah, she didn't want to eat yet. Rest? With Seulgi? Nah, she didn't feel tired.

The three girls were worried about the vampire's condition. Seulgi? Well, she was sulking because Irene don't want to spend her precious time with HER OWN GIRLFRIEND.

Whenever someone said, "Poor Irene.", Seulgi will rolled her eyes, "Don't care anyway. Well just let her be! If she don't want to spend her time with her friends, then just let her be."

She was mad, sad and disappointed at Irene. How could she? But deep down, Seulgi was worried af about her girlfriend.

That night, Irene was still training. Without eating or resting, the vampire almost fall down. But she stand up and keeps training, until,

"Can you please eat your food?" a soft but cold voice said. Irene turned around and was greeted by the cold looking Seulgi. She was angry but she still care about her girlfriend.

Irene shook her head, telling her to go back to sleep. Seulgi had enough and slammed the foods on the table near her, "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST EAT YOUR FOOD AND REST?! AFTER WE STEPPED INSIDE THIS HOUSE, YOU SEEMS TO IGNORE ME! YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND! WHY?! AM I REALLY THAT BURDEN TO YOU THAT YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE ME?!"

"Seulgi, i need to train more. Just rest, okay?"

Seulgi pursed her lips, "But please, sleep with me. I want to cuddle with you. Please, Joohyun . . ."

It was rare for Seulgi to call Irene 'Joohyun.' she will always call her 'Irene' or maybe 'hyun' or maybe 'hyunnie.'

She was desperate to feel Irene's hug and her kisses. But Irene shook her head,

"No, Seul. Please understand that I'm doing this for your own good too."

Seulgi become silence. She glared at Irene, "You're heartless." she said and leave the vampire alone at the cold room. Irene was shocked to see this side of Seulgi, a heartbroken, anger side. She looks at the foods and it looks really delicious. There's a note there:

I hope you didn't train so hard, hyunnie <3 and please spend time with me D: i miss you.

Tears rolling down on her cheeks. Irene eat her foods and after that, she went to her share room with Seulgi.

She opened the door and saw Seulgi sitting on the bed, her legs and her knees folding to her chest. She was crying mess. The brown hair girl then look at Irene. Irene could see a painful in her eyes.

Irene, without saying anything, walks toward Seulgi and sit beside her. She was hesitate to touch her, like the girl beside her was made by a glass. After hurting the poor girl, can Irene forgive herself? No. She will never.

For Irene, Seulgi was special. A girl who was meant to be hers and forever hers. She swore to herself that she will take care of her and give her loves that she deserves.

She never feel like this before. Before she meets Seulgi, her life was completely boring. She spend herself indoor and always hunting the poor human. But when she meet Seulgi, her life change and she want to just take care of the girl and make the girl hers.

But now, she just hurt her. She hurt the girl that she loves.

Seulgi was still crying and dropped her head to her knees to muffle the crying. She flinched when suddenly, a pair of arms pull her.

She look at Irene with her red, puffy eyes. Irene's heart break even more after seeing the painful sight in front of her.

"Irene . . ." Seulgi whispered.

"I'm sorry, baby. Stop crying for me. Please." Irene let out a sob and hug Seulgi tight, doesn't want to let go of the fragile girl. Irene then pecked her lips multiple times before kissing the brown hair girl's soft cheeks.

Seulgi stares at Irene, "H-How much do you love me?"

Irene softly smile at the girl, "I love you more than a stars in the sky. I love you more than I love my family, you know. I love you so much that I couldn't even tell you how much deeper my love for you."

Seulgi cried again but this time, more louder than the other one. Irene rubbed her back and place the sobbing girl on her lap.

"Shh, let's sleep, hm?" she smiled and lay Seulgi down. She laid beside her but was shocked when Seulgi crawling on top of her and buried her head on Irene's neck.

Irene smiled and stroke her hair, "Sleep well, baby. I love you."

Seulgi let out a giggle. A giggle that Irene love to hear and will paid everyone a lot of moneys just to hear that cute giggle.

"I-I love you too." Seulgi shyly said.

"Can't believe you had already forgotten about me, Haesun." Bogum let out a chuckle while looking at the poor old woman who was tied up with the chair.

Haesun glared at him, "Fucking shut up, Bogum, and TELL ME WHERE'S MY GRANDDAUGHTER!!"

"Oh don't worry. She will arrive here soon."

After he said that, someone barge inside the house and it was none other than Irene.