☃️𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 32⛄

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬."

"Kang Seulgi, come back here!!" Irene's voice echoing the big mansion as she keeps chasing her girlfriend.

Apparently, Seulgi was stealing her food and now, Irene doesn't have anything to eat. Well, she's not hungry actually but she knows that Seulgi will eat all of her foods.

"No!" the brown hair girl shouted. Unfortunately for Seulgi, she tripped and fell down. Irene went to her and straddle her, "Give me my food, Seulgay."

"Noooo!"

"I will punish you if you didn't give me."

Seulgi blushed and give the food back to Irene. The vampire smiles and help her stand up.

"Good girl. Cmon, it's time for training." Irene said and kiss her lips. Seulgi giggles and nod, "Okayyy."

The two of them went to the training room but were shocked to see Yeri cried there. "Yerim, what's wrong?!" Seulgi asked.

"SOOYOUNG STOLE MY CROISSANT!"

". . . . excuse me, what?"

"Oh, for god sake, please just let it go. I'll buy you croissant later." Irene said and rolled her eyes. Yeri burst into tears and hug Irene, "THANK YOU, SISTER!"

That day was not really that bad. Irene and Seulgi were enjoying their day at the funfair, Wendy and Joy were having their dinner at the expensive restaurant and Yeri was eating all the croissants that Irene bought at her house. Yep, a really nice night.

As Irene was taking a picture of her beloved girlfriend, some random man decided to ruin the day. He went to Seulgi and ask for her phone number, telling that she was cute and asking her to be his girlfriend.

Irene clenched her fist and went to Seulgi, putting her arm around her shoulder and giving the man a death glare, "I'm sorry but who are you?"

"Oh, are you her sister? M-My name is Park Jihoon. I kinda interested in her." the blonde hair guy said and nervously look at Irene.

Irene scoffed, "Sister? Ah, I guess my GIRLFRIEND is really pretty right?"

Jihoon was shocked and bowed down, apologising to Irene and Seulgi. He then ran away, feeling embarrassed at his failure.

Irene rolled her eyes, "I need to make you look ugly so no one can ask you out."

"But if I'm ugly, will you leave me?"

"Hell no, Bae Seulgi. No matter what, I still love you, hm? Now let's enjoy this date!"