Reconnecting.

A/N: Sorry guys, my schedule has been crazy busy these days because I have a lot to get done in just the day itself. Anyways, onto the events :)
———————————————————————————
Eva's POV:
I had been laying in bed all day. I felt like shit. I told myself I wasn't gonna let someone ruin my life, and then I let her do it.
*Knock Knock*
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Connor." they said.
"Uh, come in I guess." I said.
*He walked in with flowers and a bunch of my favorite snacks.*
"I heard what happened... so I kinda just wanted to bring you something to make you feel better." he said.
"Thanks, but how did you know...?" I asked.
"Well I had came to get my skateboard that I let Madi borrow, and I was about to knock until I heard Anna talking with Madi about it, so I got back into the car and went to the corner store." he explained.
"Oh..." I said while thinking.
Ik I told Madi not to beat her up, but I kinda hope she did now.
"So when did you and Anna...?" he questioned.
"Like 2-3 months ago."
"Oh, that's why you stopped talking to me..." he said.
"Well it was unintentional, you never did anything bad, days just started getting busier, and I had too much shit going on in my life." I explained.
"Oh, so I was just not important anymore..."
"No, that's not what I meant, I just mean, shit gets crazy, and sometimes you have to deal with the bigger issues before the smaller issues."
"Hm... okay well I'm gonna go..." he said.
"Connor, you know I didn't mean it like that." I said.
"Nah it's cool." he said.
"But look on the bright side, now we can bond more." I said trying to make up for what just happened.
"Yeah, I guess." he said.
"Cya tomorrow?" I asked.
"Probably." he said putting on his shoes.
"Thanks for the snacks and flowers." I said pecking his cheek and hugging him.
"No problem." he said.
Oh god, I just realized. I won't be getting anymore kisses, or nice hugs, or cuddles. Now that I'm single. Fuck, life is gonna be hard.
—————————————————————————
Madi's POV:
I was walking down the hallway to get to the stairs when I heard kissing coming in from Anna's room. Oh boy, they made up, I thought. But then I also heard anime playing in Eva's room. This is why the electric bill is so high.
*I walk into Eva's room to turn off her TV, but she was laying in her bed, sleeping.*
I was so confused and shocked, and then it all hit me.
*I cracked open Anna's door a little bit.*
I was right, she was making out with Sab. I can't tell Eva this because this is gonna hurt even more. But I need to tell someone.