Road to Success?

A/N: Might wanna reread the last chapter briefly because I'm not starting from Eva's POV.
————————————————————————
Sab's POV:
"Wait so you like me or don't like me?" I ask.
"Not at all, we're just bestfriends." Anna says.
Damn that kinda hurt. The fact that Anna is the only girl that can turn me bi is scary. But whatever I have Cooper anyway.
"It's just like she tells me she likes me, and I tell her I felt the same way, and we just lost all communication after that. Like everything was perfect until that moment. Maybe I should've never admitted my feelings in the first place." she says.
————————————————————————
Anna's POV:
All I really wanted to do in the first place was talk to Eva but it seems like everytime we talk, things get out of hand. Maybe I need to come with a better approach. But I doubt she wants to talk to me now.
——————————————————————
Madi's POV:
*I start leaving Eva's room and I wave for the girls to come with me.*
I had the perfect plan, I just needed the girls to help me execute it.
Once we got downstairs I said, "Girls, we're setting them up on a date."
"They literally hate each other that would be the most awkward thing ever." Lauren says.
"Which is why when things get rough we are going to text Anna or Eva on what to do or say to fix themselves." I respond.
"Hm." all the girls said.
"How are all of us going to be sneaky and fit to hide in a restaurant?" Ava asks.
"That's why we hold the dinner here." I add.
"Okay, I think I like that." Cynthia says.
"We can even put them in the kitchen so we could all hear while we hide in the bathroom." I say.
*I point to my brain and smile.*
"Big brain." I say as I nod.
————————————————————————
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter.