Jealousy III

A/N: My bad for making y'all wait so long, schoolwork took hella longer than expected. Anyways onto the events 😏.
————————————————————————
Eva's POV:
Everything was just pissing me off. First Anna makes random plans with me. Then she acts it's my fault for us not talking. Then she blames it on Connor when really Connor was the only other person who seems like they care for me when Anna isn't. At this point, I don't even know why I said okay to her plans.
"Eva..."
"Y'know what? Since everything's my fault, I apologize, I'm sorry for so called "hanging out with Connor" so much. I'm sorry for opening up to you on how I felt about you. I'm sorry for even bothering you in the first place. Just take me home. Why'd you even want to hang with me in the first place?" I blurted out.
"Fine, I'll take you home, but can we please just stop and talk about this for a minute?"
————————————————————————
Anna's POV:
When I said Eva hung out with Connor a lot, I didn't mean our miscommunication was all her fault. :/
"What is there to talk about?" "You said everything was my fault, I apologized, is that not what you wanted?"
"Eva-"
"Or is that not good enough for you either?" she mumbled.
*I pulled over on the side of the road and put my car in park.*
*I turned to face her while she was staring out the window.*
After a long pause of silence, I said
"Do you really regret telling me how you felt?"
"At first, no. But now you're making me regret it."
*With that info, I put the car in drive and started taking us home.*
————————————————————————
A/N: Tried first person actions. Do you guys like the first person actions or third person actions better?