Dude, you fucked up. (cont.)

Anna's POV:
"Madi, I'm telling you right now, girl to girl, you NEED to help me get back with Eva." I said sternly.
"I mean you guys relationship rn seems kinda toxic, and Eva is also my friend, so I don't want to help her into a toxic relationship. What kind of friend would I be?" Madi said.
"Fine, you don't want to help me, I'll get someone else to help me." I said walking out.
"You still cheated, don't forget that." she yelled as I was walking out.
She was right. In my eyes it doesn't look like I cheated, but I technically did. Maybe I need to come with a better approach. I think I will go to Eva myself and tell her what happened. I mean she'll have to understand my side of the story.
——————————————————————
Eva's POV:
I was crying in my bed while I heard someone come to the door.
"Go away." I yelled.
"Eva, it's me Sab, I just came to tell you what happened because I didn't want to break it to you that way." Sab said from outside.
"You didn't want to break it to me by sending me a video of you kissing my girlfriend?" I asked.
"No, I just wanted to send you proof before I told you because I knew you wouldn't believe me." she said.
That's true, if she would've told me straight up, I would've believed Anna.
"Just tell me, how long has it been happening?" I asked.
"For almost 2 weeks now." she said.
"OMGGGGGGG." I groaned into my pillow.
How could I be so stupid?
"Can I come in and explain?"
"Sure, but I look a mess." I said.
*She opened the door and I kept my head in the pillow.*
"Listen it all started last week, when Anna told me y'all were over. And I was kind of confused because y'all were still sleeping in the same bed, but she told me y'all were over, y'all just didn't know how to tell the girls so y'all were faking it. So I tested her loyalty in the morning to see if she was serious, and I told her she could do better than you, and she shook her head yes, then looked at you, and told me to get out and then later told me, she didn't want you to hear so she faked her reaction. And then today she told me she wanted to kiss me really badly, and that's when I took a video." she explained.
It all makes sense now, why Anna wasn't herself, why Anna would always sneak off and you'd find her somewhere. Why Anna was always so out of it. It hurt my heart. But if Anna thought I was sleeping, why would she fake her reaction? And I remember in the morning when she asked where Anna missed the signs. I mean she is an actor so she probably knew what to say.
"Thanks for telling me Sab." I said.
"No problem, just wanted to let you know, girl to girl." she said.