Either way, you're fucked.

Madi's POV:
I finally decided to go check on Anna. I mean it had been almost a day and one I needed to check on her, and two I needed to talk to her.
*I walked over to Anna's room*
*Knock Knock*
"Come in." I heard Anna say.
"How ya feeling?" I asked.
"Idk, I can't even remember what happened, I just remember waking up on the floor, with a massive headache." she said.
"Well, you kinda passed out." I said.
"Is your headache still there?" I asked.
"Not really, it kinda went away after some meds and sleep." she said.
"Oh okay." I said.
"Well, let me leave before your girlfriend comes." I said.
"Girlfriend?" she questioned.
"Yeah, Sab?" I said.
"Sab is not my girlfriend." she said.
"Yeah she is, you guys were literally just sucking faces yesterday." I said.
"Well we're not dating."
"Oh, so when are you gonna pop the question?" I asked.
"Never wtf?" she responded.
"What do you mean wtf? You guys literally can't stay away from each other."
"Is that what you guys really think of us?" she asked.
"Literally. You guys are the two girls who are secretly falling for each other." I said.
"We're not falling for each other."
"Dude, you literally cheated on your girlfriend for her. Does that not ring a bell?" I questioned.
"HEY, I told you what happened with that." she said.
"I thought about it, I'm not buying it. Y'know?" I said.
"What do you mean you're not buying it? That's literally what happened." she said.
"Anyways...So are you and Eva officially done?" I asked.
"Wtf no?" she said confused.
"Oh, she seems pretty done to me." I said.
"How so?" she questioned.
"I mean just yesterday she told me some great life advice for relationships, so it seems like she accepted defeat." I said.
"What did she tell you?" she asked.
"Well she told me, soulmates always find each other, it's up to soulmates to decide if they find each other."
"That's it?" she questioned.
"No, she went into more detail, but I don't want to explain that. All I know is she sounded kind of done." I told her.
"But she can't be done, we're soulmates." she said.
"Dude, you cheated on her with your bestfriend, and then still messed with your bestfriend in the same house, down the hall from her, after your breakup. Even after she told you that she felt like you liked your bestfriend before you guys got together. It's not looking too good for ya." I said.
"But that's not what happened." she said.
"Dude, that's EXACTLY what happened from her perspective." I told her.
"Well I'll just go tell her my perspective."
"Dude, either perspective you tell her, you cheated either way. It would be best if she didn't know details."
"Plus she's mine now, so I would stay away from her." she continued.
Even though I know Eva and Connor are just bestfriends, it would be another big problem if Anna went to Eva's room, and saw them talking again. She would throw a fit like a hypocrite and try and turn the tables onto Eva.