Don't do it. (pre chapter)

A/N: Listen dude, I know it's been a while. But I felt guilty. DISCLAIMER: NOT trying to trick you guys into thinking I'm back, because I'm not. But I felt guilty because I've literally been staying in my room and binge watching anime, playing minecraft, and watching tiktoks, all day 24 hours a day. Maybe I will be back soon.
———————————————————————————Madi's POV:
"Not gonna lie Madi, that's kinda weird." Cynthia said.
"How?" I asked.
"I mean, their relationship was toxic as shit, so trying to put them back together is like...not healthy." Lauren said.
"Dude do you see the way they look at each other, the way they cared for each other?" I questioned.
"Didn't they date, break up because Eva thought Anna liked Sab, then we brought them back together, then Anna actually cheated on Eva with Sab, and now they're not together anymore? Isn't that just what you explained to us the other day?" Cynthia asked.
"Okay yes, but y'know it's teen love." I said.
"They're older than you..." Ava said.
"Okay now that you've made me realize, it is kinda shit to bring them back together." I realized.
"I mean if it's meant to be they'll come back together on their own." Cynthia said.
"True." Ava said.
"Well what do I tell Anna?" I questioned.
"Just tell her the truth, that they're toxic asf, and if it's meant to be, it'll happen." Lauren said.
———————————————————————————
A/N: This chapter was just a reminder that I didn't forget you guys.