Chapter 42

a/n yo so honestly I'm not that big a fan of the guys anymore. I haven't been for awhile tbh. Just kinda lost interest I still like them, just not love/obsessed if that makes sense. I just kinda write this story cause it's fun so if yall want me to I'll continue writing just let me know :)
Chapter 42
*Chelseas POV*
"So basically Amber broke her leg and we need another flyer. Someone who knows the cheers and is good at it sooo.... wanna fill in her spot?" Melissa, the cheer captain asked.
"I mean sure why not. Sounds fun." I said smiling.
"What sounds fun?" a sweaty Nash came up draping his arm around my shoulder.
"I'm gonna leave yall alone just go change and come over when you're ready." Melissa said and I nodded my head. She smiled her fake smile and walked away, swaying her hips.
"So yeah I'm a cheerleader now." I said smiling.
"Yes babe! We can be a cute cheerleader/football player couple for real this time!" he said sounding extremely happy.
"Nash over here let's go!" Chad yelled from the sidelines.
"Sorry my bad I gotta go to practice anyway bye babe." I said going on my tippy toes and kissing him. I waved to Chad and he laughed and shook his head.
I went to my car and put my bag in there and took out my duffle bag, that was supposed to be for the gym after school with Nash, and still is.
I got in the backseat and began to change. I took off my leggings and put on spandex shorts. Then I took off my pink shirt and put on a black Nike sports bra and white nike razor back tank top. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and put on Nike calf socks, and my black Nike roshe runs.
I put my keys and phone in the side pocket of my duffle bag and locked my car. I began my walk over to the cheerleaders. Definitely am not going to become one of them.
"Hey Chelsea! Glad you decided to join the squad again! You're a great cheerleader!" Kaylee said smiling.
"Thanks cheerleading can be fun." I said setting my duffle bag on the bleachers.
"Okay so Amber is not cheering at all this season, even basketball, so you'll be here all year. And this is an extra uniform we ordered in a small so it should fit you perfect. And here are a size 6 cheer shoes, I think that's you're size." Lisa said.
"Uh yeah I'm normally a 6 in cheer shoes." I said taking the uniform, shoes, and bow and putting the uniform and bow in my bag and changing into the cheer shoes.
"okay so we need to see what gymnastics you can do." Gianna said smiling looking me up and down.
I saw some of the guys looking at me, including Nash and I winked at him.
I took off running and did a round off, into a double back handspring and finished with a back tuck.
I took a breath and ran the other way, did a round off, front tuck, round off, back handspring, back tuck.
I heard the girls cheer and Nash boasting to his friends.
"Well damn shaner. You're obviously better than anyone here and will be doing most tumbling." Melissa said.
"Okay." I smiled taking a sip of my Gatorade.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"The look on their faces was priceless when you did whatever the fuck you did." Nash said laughing as we walked to me car.
"I know what can I say I'm fucking amazing." I said flipping my hair and walking faster, swaying my hips more.
"Hello hormonal teenage boy over here please don't do that to me." Nash said making a pouty face.
I turned around a bit my lip, quite seductively.
"Okay that's just cruel." he said as we got to my car.
I went up to him and started making out with him and grinding my hips against him. I pulled away and got in my car while Nash just stood there dumbfounded.
"You are actually the biggest bitch. Like that's just cruel." Nash said sitting in the passenger seat still processing it.
"I'll make up for it later." I said winking and pulling out of this hell hole and off to the gym.
"Damn right." he said laughing and turning on his music.
"Yaaaas dis my shit!" I yelled as Strip by Chris Brown came on. I love a good throwback.
"Girl I just wanna see you strip, right now cause it's late, babe
Girl I just wanna see you strip, girl take your time with it
Girl I just wanna see you strip God damn you're sexy
God damn you're sexy! God damn you're sexy!
Girl I just wanna see you..." Nash sang obnoxiously.
"Pants, shirt, you can take it off
Panties, bra, you can take it off
Red bottom heels, you can take em, wait wait, leave em on cause I like my women tall
You got it hot mama, you're hotter than sauna" I sang back.
"Snapchat loves when you sing." Nash said.
"I hate you." I said laughing and pulling into the gym. It was far from my house/school.
I turned off my car and went to my back seat. I got my duffle bag, and took out my cheer stuff. I then put in some waters and gatorades for me and Nash. I grabbed my keys and locked the car.
"about to get our fitness on." Nash said into his camera and I flexed.
"I'm stronger then you." I said to Nash.
"No way in hell!" he screamed opening the door.
"Fine push up contest let's go." I said walking over to a bench and setting my stuff down.
"We need a judge." he said looking around the room, which was pretty empty.
"Look you're dad and Hayes are here they can judge." I said pointing to them. Nash walked over to them, then they all walked back over to me.
"My money's on Chels." Chad said.
"Damn dad that hurts." Nash said grabbing his "heart".
"Face it you're gonna loose." I said laughing.
I went through my bag looking for head phones and found my camera.
"Hey will one of you record this? I'll make a video on my channel." I said taking it out.
"Just set it up on the bench, it'll be better quality." Hayes said. I did as he said and turned it on and sat in front of it with Nash.
"Hey guys it's Chels and I'm back with another video. And today I'm joined with some guests. I have Nash, Hayes, and the Chad Grier. Okay so this week I challenged Nash to a push up/ sit up/ pull up contest to prove that I'm stronger than him." I said.
"Hey woah woah hey I didn't agree to pull ups and sit ups." Nash said.
"Awe is da baby afraid to loose?" I questioned.
"Nah imma beat you're ass."he said.
"My money's on Chels." Hayes said walking by.
"Okay let's get started. Well do push ups first." I said getting up, and Nash doing the same.
"Okay they have to be solid push ups or they don't count." Chad said sitting in front of us to watch and judge.
"Ready go." Hayes said. We kept doing push-ups until we got to 50 and our pushups began to get worse.
"What are these pushups?" Chad asked laughing at us.
"Fine I'll do better ones."Nash huffed and actually returned to normal, so I decided to let him win that one.
"Fine since you're actually still trying you win" I said sitting down.
"Yaaas that counts." he said getting up and running around.
"There's still pull ups and sit ups Grier don't get to happy." I said laying on my back.
"Aight lets go sit-ups. Most in a minute." he said laying down across the room, but still in frame. Chad went to him, and Hayes came to me. They held our feet down, not sure why but Chad makes his football players do it so yeah.
We started our sit-ups until Chad called time.
"What'd you get?" I yelled.
"What'd you get shaner?" he yelled back.
"87." I said proudly.
"Fucking cheater." he huffed which caused me to do a happy dance.
"Nash chill with the language." Chad said walking over to the pull up bar.
"Let's go Nash you first." he said
Nash jumped up and ended up getting 17 pull ups.
"That's easy." I said jumping, which was quite hard considering my size.
I ended up getting 21.
"el oh el looks like you lost." I said doing a happy dance.
"Fuck... my girlfriends stronger than me." he said laughing.
"Not always a bad thing. It can motivate you to get yo weak ass in the gym with me." I said poking his chest.
"I can think of other ways to workout." he said kissing me.
"Alright so that's it for this video. Glad I proved I'm stronger than Nash. Anyway make sure to like this video and subscribe to my channel. I hope to start doing weekly videos again since my life's kinda calming down during the school year. So yeah bye love you." I said covering the lens.
"Love you more!" Nash screamed before I shut off the camera.
"Aight lets go I'm done with this." I said laughing.
"Yaaas leggo. But seriously I want to make a video for my channel." he said grabbing my duffel bag and slinging it in his shoulder.
"Okay but what do you want to do?" I asked.
"Hmm girlfriend does my makeup?"
"As long as we do boyfriend does my makeup for my channel too." I said gabbing his hand and going towards my car.
"If you didn't want to I was gonna force you so it works out." he said shrugging.
~~~~~~~~~
"Aye guys I'm back with another video *wooo* and today I'm hear with this ugly ass motherfucker. Say hey hoe." he said pointing to me.
"Hey hoe how you doin?" I asked smirking.
"I hate you. But anyway today we're doing the girlfriend does my makeup tag thing on my channel and the boyfriend does my makeup on hers.... so if you want to see this beast in actual good makeup I'll put a link down there later so yeah."
"Okay so blindfolded or nah?" I asked.
"Nah. Make me look perttttty." he said weirdly.
"SKY COME HERE!" I yelled. She came trotting in a minute later.
"Hey sky what does Nashs face need?" I asked.
"JESUS!" She yelled running over to us. (she's 6 now) Even years later it was still funny as hell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How do you get this shit off?!" Nash yelled as we were in the bathroom about to wash off our makeup.
"Chill it's called face wash and makeup removers." I said laughing and getting everything out from my bathroom.
"It like hurts!" he yelled.
"I swear to fucking God if you scream one more time I will fuck up my nigger!" I yelled back which sent him into a fit of laughter, which caused me to laugh.
"You're a loser." he said calming down.
"Yet you're dating me... now how does that make sense." I said walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist.
"Not really sure you're just hot that's basically it." he said. I pulled away and looked up at him.
"You're a pig." I said walking away laughing. He made a terrible pig noise which sent me into a fit of laughter. He walked over and leaned down and kissed me.
"I love you." he said smiling. I bit my lip and said "I love me too." and walked away, as he chased me.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't fuck up... Hayes you better watch him." I said saying good bye to Nash and Hayes. They were going to some meetup or something for 3 days with all the guys. And they get to miss school... so they can suck my ass.
"You don't trust me?" Nash questioned hugging me and making a pouty face.
"Nope." I said kissing him.
"Rooooode!" he yelled.
"Nash guess what....." I said.
"Uh let's see you fucked an alien and had the baby and want to tell me what the babies look like." he said.
"Yep that's it. Spot on congrats." I said laughing as he did a weird dance.
"But for-real what?" he asked as he got in the car.
"I'm too hot" I sang.
"HOT DAMN!" he yelled.
"Called a police and fireman!" Hayes yelled and they sang the song as they drove off.
I went back inside and decided to do my homework because why not.
I wrote my 100 words in Spanish about what I thought would happen in some video series, wrote an essay on WWII, did my math homework on the quadratic formula, and balanced some chemical equations. Why is school a thing?
~~~~~~~~~
"Damn right you better represent us!" Hayes yelled. I laughed and continued doing my makeup while they left.
I put on my foundation, pink sparkly eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, and pink lipstick. I put on my cheer uniform, pink bow, and pink nike elite socks. This game was pink out for breast cancer awareness so we all were wearing pink.
I then wrote Nash and Hayes's numbers on my cheeks in black eyeliner.
Once I was done, I put my sweats, sweatshirt, sliders, gatorade, and tub of goldfish in my cheer bag. I grabbed my phone and keys and went to my car.
I put my cheer bag in my back seat and went to the Greirs.
"Let's go fags!" I yelled walking in the house.
"Chewsea!" Skylynn yelled running up to me. I squatted down and picked her up as she jumped on me.
"What's up short stuff." I asked squeezing her.
"You look pretty." she said touching my face.
"sky you're normally never right, but you are 100% right about that." Nash said kissing my cheek and messing up Skylynns hair.
"Where are you going?" she asked getting sad.
"To cheer on Nashie" I said trying to mess up his hair, but not reaching.
"Can I come?!" she exclaimed jumping on me.
"Uh sky I don't know-" Nash started.
"I'll be right back." I said walking into the kitchen where Elizabeth was.
"Hey Chelsea haven't seen you in awhile." she said hugging me.
"Yeah I know Nash never wants to be over her, who knows why." I said laughing and hugging her back.
"Don't you three have to get going?" she asked looking at the clock.
"Yeah but now sky wants to come and honestly if she wants to and she'll cheer with me she can come." I said grabbing an apple.
"Yeah I guess that's okay since Chad and the boys and you will all be there as long as you keep an eye on her then yeah that's fine." she said smiling. I think she just wanted a night to have a break to be honest.
"Okay cool I'm gonna get her dressed like a cheerleader then we're gonna leave." I said walking back sky and Nash.
"What did mommy say?!" she asked jumping all over the place.
"She said you're gonna be a cheerleader tonight." I said. She started dancing weirdly, but cute, and me and Nash were just laughing.
"Come on let's get dressed real quick ready set go." I said as she ran up the stairs and I followed.
I pulled her hair up in a pony tail and put one of my smaller bows in her hair. I then put on some sparkly eye shadow and wrote Hayes and Nashs numbers on her cheeks. I grabbed a pair of black sweatpants, and a school shirt I bought her awhile ago. She put on a pair of tennis shoes and grabbed her little Pom poms and we went back downstairs.
"Let's go my dads gonna murder me." Nash said laughing and grabbing both of our bags. He put them in the trunk and sky got in her car seat, and yes I have a car seat in my car now because sky is always in here. It's not like a big one, its just one of those booster seats anyway.
"Play I'm too hot!" Skylynn screamed.
"Sky it's called uptown funk come on." I said laughing pulling out of the driveway, and to the school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Grier passes to Grier, he runs to the end zone, and touchdown! Thats it the games over! The Mustangs (idk made it up) advance to the next seat in the playoffs." the announcer said. And yes there was an announcer at this school. It was Richland because it had to be a neutral grounds for playoffs, stupid ass rules, but they're like rich and yeah.
"Sky they won." I said running over to her and picking her up.
"Where's Nashy!" she screamed wiggling so I put her back down.
"Over there go get him." I said pushing her alittle towards him and she took off running. I put my pom poms, sweats, and megaphone back in my cheer bag along with my other stuff and walked over to Nash.
"Ew you're sweaty." sky said pushing Nash away laughing. Nash rubbed his head all over hers and she laughed and ran away.
"Good game babe." I said kissing him.
"It helps when I look over at the side lines and see the best girls cheering me on." he said hugging me.
"I love you." I said smiling up at him.
"Love you too." he said pecking my lips.
"You know I love you and love you have complete different meanings." I said grabbing his hand and walking to my car.
"What the actual fuck are you saying." he said laughing.
"No Nash I'm serious." I said playfully hitting him and laughing.
"Okay fine what do you mean."
"Like I love you is like I'm in love with you love you is like kinda friendlyish. Same with night and goodnight night is just like fine if you're sleeping night, goodnight is like I hope you sleep well, can't wait to talk to you. there's sooo many examples of it." I said unlocking the car.
"Okay then I'm gonna start saying love you and night and whatever else is the 'wrong way'."
"You're such an ass." I said laughing and getting in the passenger seat of my car.
"Hey I wouldn't talk like that to me considering I am in control of your baby." he smirking starting the car.
"Shut up and drive Nash." I said laughing and buckling my seat belt.
"Yo yo yo wait up!" hayes yelled running up to the car with 2 guys running after him.
"What hayes?" I asked putting my window down.
"Can you drive us home? dad already left." he said jogging to the window.
"Were going to get food." Nash whined.
"I'll pay! Mom gave me $30 to wash the cars earlier." he yelled getting in the car followed by his 2 friends.
"Fine but we're getting pizza." Nash huffed.
"Awe is wittle Nashie upset." I said poking his cheek.
"I don't like you right now." he said.
"Good cause I love me." I said smiling causing him to crack a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~
*many months later*
"Nash I'm hanging up." I said laughing looking at the time. It was 6am on a Sunday night- Actually Monday morning I guess.
"Fine only because I know it's like 5 hours ahead over there and you probably have to go to school." he said sighing.
"I know it's like 1am over there and that's legit like not even late and I have to leave for school in like an hour and I have to shower and everything and I really don't wanna go-"
"Dude shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep!" I heard someone yell.
"Is that Carter?!" I yelled excitedly.
"Aye what's up shoshae" he said.
"Guys seriously how am I still functioning at the moment since team no sleep is my club that I made and I just I don't know I really just like-"
"Alright that's it you need to go get ready, goodnight baby i love you." Nash said making an obnoxious kissing noise.
"Night for you babe I love you too and I miss you." I whined.
"I miss you so much babe but hey it's for a good reason yeah?" he said.
"Yeah it is I just I don't know I just miss you and can't visit because school and I know you can't visit because you have to be on set so I don't know just want to see you." I said sadly.
"I wish but eventually we'll see each other and I can't wait but for now we'll just have to deal okay?"
"Yeah okay."
"Good now have a good day babe. Love you."
"Goodnight Hamilton." I said as I hung up.
I guess I should explain what's going on. Okay so basically Nash and Cam and starring in a movie called the outfield and Nash has been gone for 11 months, a year in a week, which will be the first week in June, aka my graduation. Anyway, so yeah he's been gone and we have to call alot, sometimes FaceTime but that's rare because his phone is set so he can't FaceTime off of wifi and his parents won't let him change it so he can't FaceTime a lot because he's never at his apartment. So I've been hanging out with Hayes alot, and Anthony, and also a new girl at school, Jess.
But I miss him like CRAZY. I thought I missed him when he went on his European tour, but that's nothing compared to this. Not having anyone here to just cuddle with, or kiss, or just hangout and talk about the most random shit it kind of sad. I mean I love hanging out with my other friends, but I don't know Nash is just Nash, my love, how could I not miss his crazy ass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*friday*
"Hayes lets go if you're coming!" I yelled in his house then walking to my car. I had to cheer a basketball game. And I know it's like June and why would basketball be happening, it's charity games now. Whatever money is made from everyone buying tickets, is given to charities. They have kids sing and perform during halftime too.
"Coming!" he yelled as I started pulling out of my driveway. I stopped and waited for him.
"Dude you're slow as fuck." I said laughing. Just as I said that my phone started ringing. "Aye answer that." I said not taking my eyes off the road.
"Whats up fucker." he said answering and putting it on speaker.
"who is i-" I started.
"fuck you." the person said.
"Oh hey Nash what's up?" I asked.
"Nothing just miss you and wanted to see how your last day of school was and what not."
"It was pretty good for the most part I guess I mean it's school but I never have to go back to that hell hole sorry hayes sucks for you." I said laughing.
"Uh you're pulling into that hell hole right now ass wipe." Hayes replied mocking my tone.
"Aye don't call her an ass wipe shit face." Nash yelled.
"Fine you're an ass wipe." he said pointing to an open spot.
"Well damn it's packed here. Didn't think that many people would show up." I said turning off the car.
"Yeah well I guess other people decided to go." Nash replied.
"What are you doing?" I asked referring to the noise coming from the background.
"Just the guys being annoying but hey I gotta go now but I miss you and love you and I'll see you soon." he said.
"Love you too bye ass wipe." I said hanging up.
I got out of the car and grabbed my bag from the back seat. I followed Hayes inside and he payed to get in. It was $5 a ticket, which isn't bad.
I walked over to where the other cheerleaders and began warming up. Before the game starts we always do tricks across the gym floor. Well I mean mostly me, but same thing.
I did my round off, back handspring, back tuck, full and the crowd went wild.
"And now to sing the national anthem is our very own Chelsea Shaner." the announcer said. I walked into the middle of the court and grabbed the microphone.
"I didn't know I was supposed to sing." I said to the principal quietly.
"Yeah well Brian cancelled and you can sing." he said smiling.
"Oh uh okay..." I said awkwardly taking the microphone.
After I sang the crowd erupted in cheers. It felt so good to know that people actually liked me.
The game started and I went on the sidelines and started cheering.
~~~~~~~~~
"Yo good game brah." I said to James as I got my bag off the floor.
"El oh el thanks barely played cause we let the freshman play." he said laughing and drinking water.
"Well yeah but still you played and I was saying good game it's common curtesy just accept it damn." I said laughing.
"Yo turn around." he said.
"Don't tell me what to do bitch." I said laughing.
"This isn't the time to be a bitch." he said turning me around.
"Oh my god." I said in awe. I dropped my bag and ran to him.
I jumped on him and he stumbled back catching me.
"Hello to you too." he said into my hair.
"Holy shit I missed you." I said kissing him.
"Same babe." he said and kissed me again.
"I thought you weren't supposed to come back until like next week?"
"You want me to go back in come back next week?" he questioned putting me down.
"No no no no no stay here you're not aloud to leave for awhile." I demanded kissing him again.
"Not even if it's with you?" he asked with a pouty face.
"Hmm I'll think about that one." I said winking.
"OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT I MISSED YOU!" hayes yelled in a girl voice jumping on Nash.
"Same babe." Nash said leaning in.
"No homo bro." Hayes said jumping off.
"Yall have like some gay incest goin on in your family." I said laughing saving the vine I took to my camera roll and to my drafts for later.
"Yeah well now we NEED to go home to get Sky like asap." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.
"Uh I need my bag stupid." I said running back in and grabbing my bag then running to my car where Nash was patiently, lol that's a lie, waiting.
"Come on come on come on!" he yelled wiggling the door handle.
"Okay chill." I said laughing and pressing the unlock button on my keys. I got in the drivers seat and got started the car.
"So now we're gonna go surprise sky now. she doesn't know I'm coming back either, well actually my mom doesn't and neither did Hayes."
"Yeah well she's probably sleeping." I said turning out of the school and driving home.
"Whatever party pooper." he said frowning.
~~~~~~~~~~
*3 months later*
"And now we're about to start our adventure to our next stop which is Pittsburgh." I said into my vlog camera.
"Yo did you know Pittsburgh has an h at the end of it?!" Nash yelled.
"No Nash I only spent half my summer there for 10 years of my life." I said rolling my eyes.
"Well damn you need sleep chica." he said sitting next to me.
"Yeah so I'm gonna sleep and then figure out what else were doing in Pittsburgh since we are staying here for a week so I can visit family and shit so yeah bye." I said turning off my camera.
"You know we can do some other stuff... you don't have to sleep." he said smirking.
"Well actually I want to talk to you about something." I said turning to face him and sitting criss cross applesauce.
"Okay...." he trailed off.
"Its weird so be prepared." I said laughing.
"What the fuck lets go talk."he said shoving me lightly.
"Okay so we never really talked about like sex. I mean like how are your feelings about it if you understand what I'm saying." I said looking up into his eyes.
"Well I mean we both grew up in Christian homes raised on like the don't have sex to you're married law of Christianity so I've always wanted to live by that. So I mean I want to wait until marriage and I don't know how-"
"Oh thank god." I said releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding.
"What?" he questioned laughing.
"Well I wanted to wait and I thought you did too since we took the purity pledge awhile ago and I don't know I was hoping you still wanted to wait." I said.
"I do no worries. At least I can do this." he said kissing me, which led to an intense makeout session and me straddling him until the driver coughed.
"Sorry yo." I said laughing and going into the bunk part of the rv. We kinda copied Taylor's idea of stopping at random cities which was mostly free for the fans. The occasional spot where they would have to buy tickets from the venue. We got an rv with bunks because we picked up a lot of the guys along the way and they would come and go.
"Goodnight princess." Nash whispered going up to the bunk above mine.
I smiled and fell asleep happy.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
a/n hi