Chapter 44

Chapter 44
Nashs POV
"Bro you excited for your wedding next week?" Cam asked as we were outside catching football.
"Yeah of course, more excited for after the wedding, but yeah marriage is great too." I said catching the football as Cam laughed at my stupidity.
"What turns you on the most? Like weird outfit lingerie type shit?" He asked.
"Not exactly sure since I'm still a virgin but like I mean the nurse or school girl thing is always hot." I admitted laughing.
"*cough* rookie!" Cam yelled.
"Fuck you." I laughed throwing the ball really hard at him, hitting him in the stomach.
"Yo dude chill out." he said clutching his stomach as I just laughed.
"Nah I'm good."
"How did your fans take it when you said you were getting married I bet a lot of their dreams were crushed of marrying the blue eyed prince." he said laughing.
"I mean of course they were look at me. Nah but seriously some were chill about it, some were happy, some were making wedding edits, some were threatening us, some were deleting twitter, but I mean they all have to realize I'm not going to stay single forever for one, I mean they knew I was dating Chelsea for like ever so obviously it was going to happen eventually."
"True but hey I gotta go meet with mi madre see ya later bro." Cam said as he jogged inside the house.
I just want to be married.
~~~~~~~~
*wedding music*
Chelsea's POV
I watch as all of my bridesmaids/groomsmen walk down the "isle". Nash and I are having a somewhat small beach wedding.
I started walking down the isle after all of the wedding party did. I was walking alone because there really wasn't anyone to walk me down the isle, besides my grandma. She can't walk well, because of getting over pneumonia.
I saw Nash staring at me in awe with the biggest smile on his face I have ever seen, which caused me to smile like an idiot.
"Wow you clean up nicely." I said looking him up and down and I reached him.
"You look aight I guess." Nash said looking me up and down and I slightly pushed him. "just kidding baby you look gorgeous." he said smiling again. We held hands as the ceremony began.
~~~~~~~~~
"I love you." Nash whispered in my ear as we were having our first dance as husband and wife.
"I love you more." I said going in my tip toes and kissing him.
"Impossible." I laughed. I was now in a white sun dress and shoeless and Nash was in khaki shorts and a button up shirt. We weren't really all that fancy, so why act like we were. I mean we were having every aspect of our wedding at the same spot on the beach.
We were in the middle of our dance and the music stopped and I pulled away from Nash and looked around.
Lipgloss started playing and all the guys came out and started doing the dance from magcon how ever many years ago. I just stood there and laughed at them, before eventually joining in myself.
I gotta love these dorks, especially my husband.
Husband.... I like the sound of that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nash come here." I said from the bedroom of our suite after the honeymoon. I told him to go get ice and that's when I changed.
"What babe?" He asked walking through the door and stopped dead in his tracks and looked me up and down and licked his lips. I was wearing thigh high fish nets, the school girl outfit, nerd glasses, and black pumps.
"Fuck..." Nash mumbled drooling over me.
"A little birdie told me you've been a very bad boy." I said smacking his ass with my ruler.
"Oh yeah and what's my punishment?" He questioned walking up to me.
"We'll see about that." I said kissing him. We were making out and Nash pushed me on the bed and took his shirt off and reattached our lips. I took my shirt off and Nash unhooked my bra, leaving love bites all down my neck. He reattached our lips grinding his hips on me. I sat up and he took off his pants and slipped on the condom, as I took mine off.
*you know what happened next don't want to explain unless y'all want me to*
"I love you." I said smiling and kissing him before getting up to put my underwear back on and he did the same, throwing the condom away.
"I could get used to this, wifey." He said kissing me as we laid back down in the bed and cuddled.
"Yeah I mean you're alright." I teased.
"Fine." He said and rolled away from me.
"I'm kidding you're the most amazingly awesome person I've ever known in my entire life and I could not be happier to be able to spend the rest of my life with you and have children and watch them do some crazy shit like us and grow old together and I'm just happy I get to experience life with you. I mean it." I said kissing him and we cuddled again.
"We're married and you can still give me butterflies... If this isn't relationship goals then I don't know what is." He said laughing.
We laid there and just talked until we both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Now we're back so yall need to help clean this up because it's giving me anxiety." I said referring to the garbage all throughout the house.
All the guys ran outside onto the 2 boats we owned and went on the lake, but Nash stayed.
"Nash you can go with them, you don't have to help." I said trying to drag my bags upstairs.
"I know I don't have to help, but you're my wife, and I want to." he smiled taking my bags.
"Damn now that we're married you're quite the gentleman." I said kissing him.
"Yeah yeah." he groaned taking our bags into our room.
I went in the hall closet and grabbed a garbage bag and went around the house and collected garbage, except the boys' actual rooms. After it was all collected, I put the bags outside by the back door and did the dishes and put them away.
I figured it was good enough and went upstairs to Nash and I's room. Nash was sleeping and I figured I would let him sleep... but of course I took a picture and put it on my snap story.
I grabbed my laptop off the charger and climbed up on to my roof. I set my laptop on the slightly higher part and started going through my Twitter feed and got bored so I decided to do an ask Chelsea so I tweeted #askchels and went back inside to get my camera.
I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun and pulled some pieces framing my face out and took off the makeup under my eyes. I got my glasses off the desk and put them on. I put on Nash's gray hoodie he wears all the time and a pair of shorts and went back on the roof. I set up the camera and turned it on.
"Hey guys what's up its Chelsea and I'm back with another video. Wow it's been awhile. I'm not even sure when the last time I made a video was, but I got bored and was like hey you're slacking make a YouTube video. So I was thinking of what to do and no one is really here. I mean Nash is sleeping but I figured I would let him sleep for now at least, and all the guys took off on the boats and jet skis. And here I am sitting on my roof making a YouTube video. Basically I'm the cooler one."
"Anyway let's get started. First question is from @nashslaysme and it is what was Nash's reaction to you walking down the isle? Well okay so we had it at the beach and yeah but here's a video" I said knowing I could just edit it in.
"Next question is from @emilybrennan. What are some of your favorite artists and songs. well I like Ed Sheeran *thinking out loud* drake since it's the first song that came to my head *tuesday* Rae sremmurd really any song The Weeknd *often* Wiz Khalifa *ass drop*(old ik) Jeremih and J.cole *planes* Nicki minaj *only* and yeah songs like that. (A/n basically the past 7 songs that came on my pandora😂) If yall would like I can do a like music video and have the guys in it like the songs we blast in the house and stuff. Let me know in the comments below if you want me to do it or not."
"Okay next is from @cashleaaf. How do you deal with all the hate you get? Okay well I get this question a lot but I never really explain about it but honestly I don't pay attention to it. Like you can have your opinion on me all you want, say I'm ugly a whore a slut or anything else, it doesn't bother me. I have enough self confidence to not care what other people say about me. It just gets to me when people start hating on others when they know that person isn't confident and takes what people say to their heart. And like I've seen people tell others to go kill themselves. Like that's not a joke. It's not funny. One of my friends committed suicide a couple years back because she did some nasty stuff to a few people and everyone hated her except for me and a few of my friends and they all told her to go kill herself, and she did. Like it's not okay. And I've also seen people wish illness on people and their families. Saying stuff like oh I hope you get cancer, that's not a joke. My grandma struggled with breast cancer and we didn't know if she was going to make it and it was a tough time, but she beat cancers ass and is still living. She's the greatest lady. But bottom line is there is no reason for hate. If you feel the need to hate on others, there's most likely something going on with yourself you're uncomfortable with so just stop. It's not necessary"
"Okay enough of my rant... next question." I said as a decent amount of water hit me.
"What the fuck." I said looking around and I didn't see anyone. I took my camera and looked over the edge of the roof, and sure enough saw the guys except Cam and Matt.
"Can I help yall?" I yelled down.
"We got bored and here we are, there you are." Johnson said before they started to squirt me again. I grabbed my laptop and phone in one hand, while still holding my camera in the other and took cover and walked back to my window.
"Don't bother Cam and Matt are there." Gilisnky yelled.
"You're fucked either way." Taylor said and laughed.
I decided to take my chances with Cam and Matt. I went inside my room and Cam and Matt were standing over Nash.
"What the fuck is yall doin?" I whisper yelled setting down my stuff and positioning the camera so you could still see us.
"One shut the fuck up and two what does it look like." Cam whispered. He had a bowl of water, and shaving cream. I took off my glasses because I knew this wouldn't end well.
"Put some in my hands." I told Matt and he put shaving cream in my hands. Cam counted to three and dumped the water on Nash, and he sat right up only to be smacked by Matt. Matt went over to Cam laughing and high fived him and I took this as my opportunity. I smacked them both and erupted into laughter.
"Don't laugh too soon chels." Carter said with a smirk. Him and the other guys all had water and shaving cream. I slowly started backing up.
"Come on guys you don't have to do this." I said laughing.
"Oh see but what would be the fun if we didn't?" Gilinsky asked.
"Be nice to her." Nash said trying not to laugh. Next thing I knew, water balloons were thrown at me, I was smacked several times with shaving cream, and water was poured on my head.
"Fuck yall." I said laughing trying to wipe the shaving cream out of my eyes. "It's in my nose I can't breath." I laughed again, causing the others to laugh.
"Awe look how cute you look." Nash said.
"Yeah yeah someone point me at my camera so I can do my outro. I was turned and I assumed I was facing the camera.
"Alright so that's all for this video which started as an ask Chelsea and turned into whatever this is. But yeah give it a thumbs up if you enjoyed. Subscribe to these people or don't I really don't care. I'll put the links to everyone's social media in the down bar follow us if you want, or don't. I mean it would be nice. But I'm gonna go try to clean myself and they're all cleaning this up because they suck ok bye. Someone cover the camera and stop recording." I said laughing.
"Gotchu bae! Superman to the rescue!" Nash yelled. I took Nash's hoodie and used the sleeve to wipe my eyes.
"Oh hell no! What do you think you're doing using my hoodie?!" Nash yelled.
"I'll wash it calm yo tits." I said.
"They don't calm cry about it." Nash said.
"Okay now get out all of yall. I'm showering and I guess none of you will clean this up so I will get out bye." I said ushering all of the guys, except Nash, out of our room. I shut the door and locked it.
"Use protection!" I heard Taylor yell and I laughed.
"So is this shower for 2?" Nash asked wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him.
"I don't know is it?" I questioned kissing him, which turned into a makeout. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He started walking and I hit into the wall.
"Really? You had one task." I laughed hopping off of him.
"Shut up it's a hard task." he said pecking my lips. I heard my phone ring, and went to answer.
*phone call*
(G-grandma C- Chelsea)
C- hello
G- hi sweetie what are you up to
I looked over and saw Nash smirking
C- nothing just... about to get a shower
G- sounds delightful anyway I was thinking maybe you could come over for family dinner tonight? Nash is welcome to come as well
C- I'll have to ask Nash if he has any plans, but yeah I'll be there
G- great see you around 5?
C- okay see you then bye
G- bye sweetie
*end of call*
"What's up?" Nash asked, who was now showered and had a towel wrapped around his waist.
"My grandma wants me to go over for family dinner and I said yeah she said you can come if you don't have anything planned." I said taking off Nash's hoodie.
"Sure what time because I have to watch Sky until like 6."
"Well I'm going at 5 but dinner isn't served until 6:30ish so you can meet me there if you want." I said taking off the rest of my clothes and getting into the shower.
"Okay but I have to go watch her now so see you at your grandmas." he said opening the shower door and kissing me.
"Bye I love you." I said kissing him again.
"Love you too." he said closing the shower door and leaving.
I showered quickly and then blow dried my hair. I straightened my hair, which was now down to my lower back almost touching my ass, and pulled it up into a high tight pony tail.
I walked over to my dresser and put on my engagement and wedding rings, and then walked back over to my vanity and put all of my makeup in a small makeup bag. I grabbed the dress, bra, and heels I was wearing and put them in a Victoria's Secret bag, followed by perfume, my brush, hairspray, my charger, money, earrings, and deodorant. I put on a t-shirt over my sports bra and grabbed my bags and went over to Nash's parents. I didn't want to sit alone in the house because all of the guys were out somewhere.
I walked over to Nash's and found him inside with Sky, and a few other people that looked around 16-18.
"Hey babe." Nash said kissing me and taking my bag with my clothes, and left me with my shoes, and makeup.
"CHELSEA!" skylynn yelled running over. I bent down and picked her up.
"what's up shawty." I said hugging her.
"These are my cousins and guess what we were just talking about?" she said smiling.
"Hm I'm not sure tell me." I said.
"You!" she yelled. Nash walked in and started shaking his head.
"Oh really...and what about me." I said starring at Nash.
"Sky dont...." Nash warned with a chuckle.
"Oh just how Nashy looooves you and how he wants a baby." she said laughing. I set her down and looked right at Nash.
"So anyway were going upstairs now bye." Nash said taking my hand and leading me into his old room. It was still the same... minus most of his stuff.
"So you want a baby huh?" I questioned sitting down on the floor in front of his full length mirror.
"I mean yeah of course I do, we just never really talked about it. And what sky meant was she wants a baby all I said is that you're amazingly wonderful" he said sitting on his bed throwing a small ball up at the ceiling and catching it.
"Oh yeah I'm sure you had nothing to do with it." I giggled rolling my eyes.
"I didn't." he chuckled throwing the ball at the back of my head.
"Oh so this is how it's gonna be?" I questioned, closing my foundation and putting it back in the bag. I grabbed the ball and walked over to him, swaying my hips a bit more than normal.
"Yeah it is." he said looking me up and down. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh. He was laying on his back, so I sat on top of him at around hip/stomach area. I set the ball down and held both of his hands.
"Hello mr. grier." I said kissing him softly and quickly.
"Hello mrs. grier." he said kissing me, more passionately than mine.
"Eeeewww!" Sky screamed covering her eyes and running out of the room.
I laughed as Nash shook his head and tried to contain his laughter. I kissed him once more and picked up the ball again.
"I bet you I could make this in the hoop backwards from right here." I said.
"Yeah okay sure and if you miss you have to dance for me whenever I say and that includes all of your flips for a week." he said simply.
"That was literally so random what the hell." I said laughing.
"Well I love when you dance because you're fucking amazing, better than Carter, and all of you flips amaze me." he said kissing me softly.
"Alright whatever and if I make it then you have to cook dinner for me and the guys for a week." I smirking knowing he hated cooking and was awful at it.
"Fuck if you make this I will literally break down in tears." he said laughing and shifting my hips a little.
"Damn that's a bonus, I better make it." I said. "count me down."
"3, 2, 1" he said and I shot it squeezing my eyes shut hoping I would make it.
"Did I make it?" I asked looking at Nash with little hope.
"Nope." he said laughing his ass off showing me the video.
"Ugh fuck me." I groaned getting off of Nash.
"Okay." he said simply and sat behind me and began kissing my neck.
"Oh no you don't Grier." I said pushing his head.
"What, it's your sweet spot." he smirked and winked.
"I'm literally going to my grandmas and wearing a dress that fully exposes my neck and I already have to cover up hickies that are still healing." I said shoving his shoulder.
"You're welcome." he stated standing up.
I finished my makeup quickly, considering I was supposed to be at my grandmas 5 minutes ago. I stood up and took off my shirt, leaving my sports bra on.
"I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show." Nash said winking.
"You're a perv" I said laughing. I grabbed my strapless bra out of my bag and turned around, with my back facing Nash, and changed bras quickly.
"Why'd you turn around before, I've seen you naked already in case you have forgotten." he smirked.
"I know it still just makes me uncomfortable just standing here without something covering my boobs. Like I'm fine know at least I have a regular bra." I said laughing.
"Yeah a regular bra that makes your boobs look fucking fantastic."
"Now now don't get too excited." I said patting his shoulder and getting my dress out. I slid my dress on and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good enough, I mean I looked really good but I honestly don't like to stay stuff like that about myself because God forbid someone hears and starts saying that I'm conceited.
"Fuck you need to leave I can't take this." Nash said running his hands through his hair.
"What I didn't do anything." I said biting my lip, while turning around and bending down to grab my heels.
"Hell no out this isn't fair." Nash chuckled while pushing me out of his room and closing the door.
"Yo fucker a few things... uh first I dropped a heel, second I need my phone, third I need my keys" I said laughing pounding on the locked door.
He opened the door slightly and slid out what I needed.
"Thank you." I said putting on my heels.
I went downstairs to find skylynn and their cousins, whom I've never met which was weird.
"Bye sky and cousins. it's weird I've never met yall how long are you staying?" I asked hugging sky.
"For a week." one of the guys said.
"Ah okay cool I'll meet yall sometime during the week I'm late for dinner bye." I said practically running to my car. I was now 20 minutes late thanks to Nash, damn I don't even know if he's coming.
I decided to just text him once I got there because I never text and drive, mainly because I don't trust myself.
I pulled up to my grandmas 30 minutes late for dinner. Fashionably late? I parked my car on the side of the road, locked it, and walked into her house.
"There you are sweetie." my grandma said rushing up to me as I walked into the kitchen. I gave her a hug and pulled my dress up.
"Sorry I'm late Nash had some issue at his house." I said which was barely true but it's whatever.
"Speaking of Nash is he coming?" she asked, returning to making her 'famous' spaghetti and meatballs since everything is homemade.
"I'm actually not sure I forgot to ask because I know he was still babysitting when I left. I'll just text him and see." I said.
"Okay well it doesn't matter either way there's always room for him but I won't be offended if he doesn't come. Anyway go say hi to everyone they are all in the living room and then come back and help me with the food." she said kissing my cheek.
"Ay ay captain." I said saluting her.
"Oh and pull your dress up alittle don't need to show off that much for family hot stuff." she said with a wink.
What the actual fuck... my grandma just winked at me.
I walked into the dinning room and texted Nash real quick.
To Hubby❤️💍: are you coming to my grandmas? please say yes I don't wanna be here alone
I sent it and went to say hi to my family and do the "you look so young" "my have you grown" "how's Nash" "when can I expect *family member* to be born" conversations. After the painful conversations, I went back into the kitchen to help my grandma. I checked my phone, and Nash responded.
From Hubby❤️💍: nah sorry babe parents aren't back and my uncle picked up my cousins to go to their hotel so no one is here to watch sky
To Hubby❤️💍: aaahhhh fuck you!
From Hubby❤️💍: you know that's your job;)
To Hubby❤️💍: actually my job is to tease you
From Hubby❤️💍: and you do a damn good job of it
To Hubby❤️💍: :-)
I set my phone down and began carrying out all of the plates and bowls of food, and prepared myself for the same conversations as before, just much more in depth.
~~~~~~~~~
"Honey I'm home!" I yelled dropping my heels and jumping on Nash, asleep in our bed.
"Oh my god fuck you." he said hitting me with a pillow.
"Actually fuck you for not coming I know that whole babysitting sky thing was bull shit." I said laughing and changing into a regular bra and one of Nash's t-shirts.
"I know but seriously though had to stay with my cousins." he said lifting his arm up and leaving it there while I took off my makeup and put my hair up in a bun.
"Babe what are you doing." I said laughing while plugging my phone in.
"I'm waiting for you to come in bed so I can cuddle you and sleep with you." he said, and I noticed the sleep in his voice.
"Awe so sweet." I said patting his cheek and laying down. I pulled up the comforter and Nash put him arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I held his hand as he whispered "I love you" in my ear causing me to smile.
~_~_~_~_~_~_
a/n hi I honestly think I might only do one more chapter. I haven't been writing as much or as often and I don't really have the time. Also just a lack of interest idk. But anyway I was thinking about possibly even starting another story. I think I'm just going to keep it with the guys still, even though lack of interest, I think it's just easier because it's like a lot of people know them and can kind of picture them instead of
having to make up images idk how to explain but yeah let me know if I should. K thanks bye.