Chapter 19

Hey guys! Thanks for 300 reads... can we get it to 350? I know we can! Also don't forget to comment/vote/share. This chapter seems kinda short but idk 😂 I don't really know how long I normally make them but this one just seems kinda short... Whoops.

~enjoy!

-----------------------------

Chapter 19 (Taylor's POV):

I woke up and squinted at the light. I looked at the clock next to me and it was 6:15.

This can't be right, I thought. I looked at my phone and it said the same time. I jumped out of bed only to realize that I was naked.

What the hell!

I looked up and saw Lisa asleep on the bed, also naked, I assumed from her bare shoulders.

Damnit! What have I done! If this gets out I'm dead! I hurried up and put my clothes back on then left. I wasn't trying to be a douche and just hit it and leave I just really needed to leave, I'll text her later. I ran up to my hotel room to put on some cologne and make sure I didn't look all disheveled.

**flashback**

*knock* *knock*

"Hey." Lisa said opening the door to her hotel room. I gave her a half smile as she invited me in. Lisa was my ex from a few months ago. We dated and it just didn't work out well so I broke up with her. I barely talked to her anymore, but I got a text from her this morning about being here.

From Lisa:

Hey Taylor. I know we haven't talked in a while but I was hoping we could maybe catch up. I saw on your Instagram and twitter that you're in la now, and so am I. My parents and I always come here to visit relatives. This year we decided to stay in a hotel, and I guess it's the same hotel you're in. My parents are going to some event with my aunt, and my sister is going to hang out with my cousin so I have the room to myself. If you wanna come catch up, my room number is 538. I'll wait until around 3, and if you don't show I'll know you don't want to be bothered. Sorry if this is annoying, I just miss you, not in a relationship way tho lol.

To Lisa:

Yeah... Ill be up around 12.

From Lisa:

See you then ;)

**flashback over**

I took one final look in the mirror, and satisfied I took my phone and ran for the elevator. I waited impatiently for it to come then got in and rode down to the main floor. On the way I looked at my texts. They were all from the guys and Chelsea asking the same thing over again, 'where are you?'

I didn't respond to any of them I just figured I would see them and it would be fine. I looked at my phone and it was already 6:32.

Damn.

I tried to make the elevator go faster by jumping around and waiting at the door. *ding* and the doors finally opened. There were some fans in the lobby but I just ran past them, I would normally stop but I was already late and couldn't risk getting kicked off the tour by being even later. I ran through the back passageways until I saw a body guard near a door with some parents and Chelsea. I ran as fast as I could to grab Chelsea just as she was about to walk through the door.

"Going somewhere?" I asked.

"Oh my god Taylor!" she said going on her tippy toes to wrap her arms around my neck.

"Hey." I said chuckling.

"Where the hell were you?" she asked playfully hitting my shoulder.

"Uhh long story and now isn't the time..." I said.