Chapter 20

Chapter 20 (Taylor's POV)

We did the prank on the guys, and it just turned into a big smack fest. Everyone was smack caming each other, and it was pretty fun.

"Alright I'm tired peace." Chelsea said getting up. I looked at the clock and it was 2 am. I didn't realize it was that late.

"I'll walk you." Cam said. I knew Cam had feelings for her, but I just didn't think it would work out for them.

As Cam said this, Matt tensed up. I didn't know he liked Chelsea too, but I guess he does.

"Fine but give me your camera!" I yelled before they left.

"Ugh why?"

"Cause I can get some if that 'behind the scenes footage'" I said with a smirk.

"Fine but if you break it pretty boy, there will be hell to pay."

"Chelsea Shaner just called me pretty boy! Totally fan boying right now."

"Shutup and get this camera."she said laughing.

I got her camera and her and Cam left while I was left with Nash, and the Jacks. Hayes, Shawn, Matt, and Carter were in the other room.

I think Dillon and Sam were sleeping in their room.

"Give." Nash said reaching for the camera. I handed it to him and he started recording.

"Ayee what up you beautiful people...*pause* alright that's great."

"PÜMA!!!" I yelled. Everyone burst out laughing.

"Let's go do shit to some fans!" Gilisnky yelled.

There were some yeahs said and we were on our way.

"So were gonna go talk to the front desk to see where our fans are staying then were gonna ding-dong-ditch some of y'all and maybe stay and talk to some of y'all too." Nash explained.

We went and found some rooms. They put all of the fans on 4 floors, so we were aloud to bother any of them.

*knock knock* We all ran away in the little area in the hall where the ice and snack machines were.

I heard the door open then some girl start talking.

"Real fucking mature." she said before going back inside.

We were all laughing, but I felt kinda bad cause she sounded like she was sleeping.

"Were gonna go back and talk to that girl cause she seems pissed." Johnson said in between laughs.

We walked back to the room and knocked again.

"Can you fucking not-" she stopped as soon as she opened the door.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE NASH, TAYLOR, JACK, AND JACK!"

"Dats us." I said and we all did a pose.

"Linds, who is it?" a voice from inside asked.

"Come here now!" she yelled back.

I heard the ruffling of the bed and footsteps to the door.

"Oh my god!" she yelled and started crying.

"Don't cry, you're to pretty to cry!" Nash said engulfing her in a hug. He handed me the camera and squeezed her while she cried into his shoulder.

"Can we get a picture?" the crying girl asked between sobs.

"Of course." I said.

The girl not crying ran back into the hotel room for her phone.

We got pictures with them and followed them on twitter. We did this to a few more rooms and it was fun.