Chapter 18

Thanks for so many reads guys! This story is growing so fast! When I first started writing the story, I just thought it would be fun to write, I didn't expect it to get a ton of reads. I hope to continue to grow it bigger. Remember to keep voting <3 love ya baes

~enjoy!

Chapter 18 (Chelsea's POV):

"Chels wake up!" I heard someone yelling while jumping up and down on the bed.

I opened my eyes slowly to see Hayes jumping around. I squinted my eyes at the bright light flooding the room. "What are you doing?" I asked sitting up and checking the time. It was only 9:30 and I was surprised cause it's not like Hayes to wake up this early.

"Everyone went out for breakfast and Taylor is in the shower so I came to wake you up."

"How the hell did you get in." I said, my voice still grogy.

"I have ways." he said with a smirk. Now I'm kinda scared.

"Whatever let me get ready." I said as I shoved the covers off of me and went into the bathroom. I slipped off y clothes and jumped into the shower. The hot water eased up my muscles with every drop. I was so relaxed, I didn't want to get out but the continuous yelling of my name from Hayes was starting to get annoying.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body while I dried my hair. I walked out of the bathroom over to my suitcase. I decided on white jean shorts, a baby blue flowey tank, and my baby blue vans. I walked back into the bathroom to get dressed. Once I was dressed I opened the door so I could talk to Hayes as I did my hair. I decided to curl my hair into loose beachy curls. Once I was satisfied I put on a small winged eyeliner and mascara. I put on a lipgloss in a very light pink shade. To complete my outfit, I put on my charm bracelet my grandma gave to me 2 days before she died. All of the charms were hers, except for one that she had made especially for us. It was 2 hearts intertwined with a C and G on each heart. I wore it everyday and it was just that daily reminder that she was always here with me.

"Ready?" Hayes asked looking up from his phone. He was sprawled out on my bed, and I couldn't help but laugh.

I nodded and we started to walk to the door.

"Wait, where's Meghan?" I asked noticing that she wasn't on the couch.

"You mean the Meghan that always made fun of you? Why would she be here?" Hayes asked confused. He listened to my endless stories about Meghan and her 'possie'.

"Long story I'll explain on the way to your room help me look for a note."

We searched the room for a note for what felt like forever.

"This is pointless. We've been looking for an hour and still haven't found anything. I'm done looking." Hayes said throwing his hands up in a fit of defeat.

I guess he was right, I mean we would've found the note by now.

"Fine let's go. Taylor's probably wondering where we are." I said standing up and going to the door. I opened the door, and behold, a note fluttered down to the ground. I bent down and picked it up, it was the note we've been searching for for an hour.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Hayes said angrily.

Chelsea,

Thanks for being there for me after all the shit that's gone down between us. I really appreciate it. I woke up around 5 with a nightmare and really just needed to go home. I got my stuff from Nicks room and thank god he was gone. Probably at some party hooking up with a random slutbag he picked up. Anyway, here's my number, hmu sometime. I'd love to chill sometime.