Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Nash's POV

*1 week later*

Chelsea and I were sitting in her room finishing decorating her room. I gotta say I'm jealous of her room. In me and Cam's appartment in la, I got the smaller room.

All of the guys left yesterday, even Cam. He was supposed to stay here with me for a couple extra days but he had a meeting. I was enjoying the time I got to spend with my family and Chels. It feels like old times.

I was leaving in 2 days to go back to la. Chels wasn't supposed to come visit until Cam's birthday which was 2 weeks away. That's a long time for us. Tomorrow is Friday and Brendan, Ariana, and Skyler are getting dropped off here. Chelsea is dreading it because shes used to being an only child, with the exception of us griers.

"Nash do you remember this picture?" Chels asked showing me a picture of us both in my room painting the walls with washable paint when we were 7.

"omg yes! those were the best times. Back when you weren't such a little prick." She hit my arm and continued going through pictures and hanging some up.

We sat there for the next few hours talking about old memories until my mom made me go over and 'spend time with my family'.

I said bye to Chels and went back to my house. I went and sat on the chouch and Skylyyn jumped in my lap yelling "Nashyyy!"

"What's up munchkin?"

"Watch a movie with me!"

"Secretariat?" I asked. She nodded her head and I put in the Dvd. She snuggled up into me and we watched the movie for the hundredth time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chelseas POV

*next day*

I woke up to my alarm going off. It was 9 am and Mikes kids were coming at 11. I felt like I had to clean some stuff before they came because it was still pretty messy from the party we had the other day.

I sat on my phone for a little until I decided to get a shower. Once I got out of the shower I got dressed. I put on a cut off tshirt with a sportsbra underneath and a pair of sofee shorts. I put my hair in a messy bun and began cleaning. I cleaned up all the empty red solo cups, plates, smashed food, and water bottles left through out the house. I took the garbage outside to the big garbage can in the backyard then went back inside and put some of my laundry in the washer.

By the time I finished all of this it was 10:15. I decided to go get ready and make myself not look like a hobo. I put my phone in my ihome and played some music. I was bored so I decided to ask Nash to come over.

(n-nash c-chels)

N- hello?

c- come over

N- oh yeah I forgot to tell you...

c- tell me what?

N- well I left for la last night, Cam had to go to the hospital and he wanted me there because he didn't really have anyone there

c- oh my gosh is he okay?

N- yeah he just had strep throat and couldn't go to the doctors because it was too late but he didn't want to go alone because the hospital scares him and he already switched my flight so I didn't have much of a choice

c- then facetime me!!

N- okay

*end of call*