Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Chelsea's POV

"I'm going to miss you so much!" I exclaimed hugging Alexia. Today was the day that I was getting on a plane and going back home to North Carolina. I've been on tour for the past 2 weeks and I guess you can say I've become pretty close friends with all of them, but especially Alexia. I'm really going to miss her a lot.

"text me as soon as you get off your plane bitch."

"okay hoe."

*flight 307 to Charlotte is now boarding*

"okay I have to go I'll miss all of yall." I said before hugging everyone down the line, Jack, Brendan, Ethan, Grayson, and Walker before walking away to board my flight.

They were all staying for the last day of the tour but I couldn't because I had to go take a test on the book I had to read over the summer.

I got on the plane and found my seat. as soon as I sat down I plugged in my headphones and started playing my music. The first song that came on was Anaconda by Nicki Minaj and I felt like I had to get up and twerk but I didn't and shortly after fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*back at home*

"so you're leaving again?" Skyler asked as I was sitting in my room packing to leave to following day.

"yeah but don't worry I'll be back before you know it."

"I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too sky but I really miss my friends."

"okay I'll hang out with Skylynn while you're gone."

"okay well I need to get dressed to go take my test so I'll talk to you later?"

"okay bye." she said and left my room.

I'm barely home anymore it's weird, but I know it's for the better. I brushed out my already straightened hair and went to decide on what to wear to this hell hole.

Chelsea's Outfit:

•dark wash jean shorts

•white tank top

•baige/tan oversized cardigan

•necklace w/maroon heart

•maroon vans

once I was satisfied, well enough to go to school, I grabbed my phone, keys, and laptop and left to go back to school.

~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the school an hour before school would end. I made my way to the front office and sat there for like half an hour until they 'had my test' what a joke right? anyway I took my test on 'The merchant of Venice' and it wasn't that hard so I think I did good. I finished 10 minutes before the bell so I decided to wait so I could see my friends.

I went on my phone and tweeted, '@heyitschels: why can't this bell ring so I can see my friends?¿'

After I tweeted the bell rang, finally. I walked around the halls and ran into a lot I my friends and took pictures with them, and also some fans. I was searching the halls for one of my best friends, Anthony. He was captain of the football team, 6'3, very attractive, and we kinda had a thing before I started dating Nick. I finally found him standing at his locker with a few of his friends. he was facing the other way so I decided to jump on his back. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck and said 'miss me?'