Chapter 14

Once agian, sorry for it being so late, but I get so distracted so easily, and I procrastinate way to much (learned from the best lmao- shout out to Mikayla) Anyway...New Chapter! -Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14 (Chelsea's POV):

To Nash :

What the hell?!? Where did you go?!

I tried to remember Nash's room number but all I could remember was 10.. I couldn't remember the last two numbers. I just decided to go door to door looking for him, I mean how hard could it be.

To Mikayla 💩:

Nash ditched me

From Mikayla 💩:

What do you mean?

To Mikayla 💩:

He took me to my room, but left me and idk where he went

From Mikayla 💩:

lmao, at least I know where they are

To Mikayla 💩d

How the hell do you know?!

From Mikayla 💩:

I'm texting Hayes, obviously

To Mikayla 💩:

Well, tell me where they are!

From Mikayla 💩:

I promised I wouldn't tell you

To Mikayla 💩:

Fuck you

I put my phone in my pocket and continued looking for them. I got to a room that was already open. I walked in, "Nash?" I looked around, the usual spots, behind the door, under the bed, and in the closet, all of which were empty.

I turned around to leave the room. I got my phone out to text Nash again.

To Nash :

Fine... I give up-

"BOOOO!!!" They all jumped out and screamed. I threw my phone across the hallway and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"What the fuck?! You gave me a heart attack!" I said trying to get my hear rate lowered.

"Welcome, you have been initiated." The one I thought was Taylor said. Everyone was just laughing at me.

Nash walked over and put his arm around my shoulders, and I pushed him away.

"This was probably your idea, too." I said trying to get out of his grasp.

"How did you know?" He asked smiling, proud of his work.

"I've lived next to you for as long as I can remember, I know all of your stupid pranks." I said.

"Well if it was so stupid, how did you fall for it?" he asked now walking over to the guys.

"You know I scream at anything." I said trying to defend myself. I walked over to where my phone lay on the ground, praying it didn't crack. I picked up and sighed in relief, it didn't. I unlocked my phone and remembered the vine I took of Nash earlier. I opened vine and decided to upload it. I put it under the comedy category and put as the caption, 'Fergalicious' and tagged Nash and Hayes.